Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Friday Five

Mince Pies: Yes or No

You win £10m on the lottery and have a very nice lifestyle OR Charlton are bought by an ambitious billionaire who bring us Premier League and European success?

Christmas jumpers: Wouldn't be seen dead in one OR It's a bit of fun, go for it

FA Cup; Love it OR Distraction from the league

Christmas presents as soon as you wake up OR Leave it until later in the day.

Comments

• Yes
    I know its not a option but I'd be happy with either
    Wearing one right now... Anyone looking at it will thinking Christmas has just vomited on some fabric
    Always love the FA Cup
    Neither; Usually after a few hours once I'm more awake
  • No
    10 million people are always moaning it's not thier club anymore
    If we had 40000 coming through the gates still wouldn't be our club
    Dead
    Distraction
    Later
  • edited December 2016
    No
    10 mil
    Wouldn't be seen dead in one
    Loved it in the Mid to late 80s. Not so much now.
    Soon as we wake up - governed by the kids.
  • edited December 2016
    Mince pies - work of the devil.

£10m - Anyone who says different is either mental (in the head), minted already or a liar......or all 3

Xmas Jumpers - do leave off! A competition in work today for these and there are a few people actually wearing them. Utter bellends!

FA Cup - Love it.

XMAS Prezzies - before breakfast.
  • Yes

All mine.

Not a chance.

Still love it.

Getting up.
  • Mince Pies: never

You win £10m on the lottery and have a very nice lifestyle OR Charlton are bought by an ambitious billionaire who bring us Premier League and European success? Charlton any day.

Christmas jumpers: something that has to be endured for a few weeks ago year in order to appear to fit into the Christmas spirit.

FA Cup; Love it

We're a bit strange on this one... we used to do our family presents to eaxg other on Christmas Eve. These were the really good presents. And Santa's presents (usually a years supply of toiletries and toothpaste or socks) Christmas morning. Then all the uncles and aunties and grandparents presents whenever we got together over the next few days....

Starting to sounds bit spoilt so I'll shut up.
  • Mince Pies: No

You win £10m on the lottery and have a very nice lifestyle

Christmas jumpers: It's a bit of fun, go for it

FA Cup; Love it

Christmas presents as soon as you wake up
  • edited December 2016
    Mince Pies: Yes or No: Yes

You win £10m on the lottery and have a very nice lifestyle OR Charlton are bought by an ambitious billionaire who bring us Premier League and European success?: £10m for me please, Charlton can sort themselves out

Christmas jumpers: Wouldn't be seen dead in one OR It's a bit of fun, go for it: Bit of fun, go for it.

FA Cup; Love it OR Distraction from the league: Used to love it, it has been ruined now by Money, TV & resting players

Christmas presents as soon as you wake up OR Leave it until later in the day. As soon as you wake up.
  • Mmm mince pies
    Mmm money
    Mmm Xmas jumpers
    Mmm FA Cup
    Mmm early presents

You win £10m on the lottery and have a very nice lifestyle

Christmas jumpers: Wouldn't be seen dead in one

FA Cup; Love it

• Sponsored links:

• Mince Pies: Yes or No
    Only homemade ones, shop bought are way too sweet

You win £10m on the lottery and have a very nice lifestyle OR Charlton are bought by an ambitious billionaire who bring us Premier League and European success?
    Win the lottery, club football isn't necessarily about success, but about enjoyment, and I'd enjoy it a lot more if I was rich as hell

Christmas jumpers: Wouldn't be seen dead in one OR It's a bit of fun, go for it
    Love Crimbo Jumpers, the naffer the better. Saw one yesterday that said Merry Crustmas with slices of pizza instead of trees on the front

FA Cup; Love it OR Distraction from the league
    Love it when you play a minnow or a massive team, but when you are playing a team in your league, especially when you are playing them in the league at about the same time it's just boring

Once breakfast (poached ham and eggs and bucks fizz) is over and the kids have sorted all the presents into piles, we then go around the room opening one at a time
  • Mince Pies: Yes

£10m!

Christmas jumpers: It's a bit of fun, go for it

FA Cup; Love it

Christmas presents: spread throughout the day.
  • Yes

Win £10m on the lottery and have a very nice lifestyle

Wouldn't be seen dead in one

Meh

• edited December 2016
    No
    Me Me Me
    Wouldn't be seen dead
    Love it up to when the big teams dominate
    Leave till later

You win £10m: I'll be off then. See ya!

Christmas jumpers: Meh

FA Cup: It's the league that's a distraction. For 60 years solid we've entered the league and always been knocked out of the cup. It's time we took the cup more seriously and stopped poncing around with this league malarky (actually, perhaps that's Roly's secret plan)

Christmas presents: Leave it unless I have a bad cold, in which case those hankies will come in very handy.
  • No
    10 mil
    No chance
    Distraction - only because no one cares about it. I wish it was important in the early rounds but it just isn't - chicken and egg.
    Presents: Early morning!
  • Mince Pies: Yes or No Yes

You win £10m on the lottery and have a very nice lifestyle OR Charlton are bought by an ambitious billionaire who bring us Premier League and European success? £10m for the family's future

Christmas jumpers: Wouldn't be seen dead in one OR It's a bit of fun, go for it Under duress at family occasions only

FA Cup; Love it OR Distraction from the league Love it till we get knocked out

Christmas presents as soon as you wake up OR Leave it until later in the day. Try to spread them through the day. We don't always succeed!
  • Mince Pies: Yes or No no

You win £10m on the lottery and have a very nice lifestyle OR Charlton are bought by an ambitious billionaire who bring us Premier League and European success? 10 mill

Christmas jumpers: Wouldn't be seen dead in one OR It's a bit of fun, go for itbit of fun

FA Cup; Love it OR Distraction from the league love it

Christmas presents as soon as you wake up OR Leave it until later in the day. early
  • Don't like mince pies

Ridiculous question id be happy for Palace to win the premier league if it meant paying off the mortgage

Don't do xmas jumpers

Love it, was looking forward to Brighton

Early but then I have 3 kids under 10
    Lottery: 10m for me please
    Xmas jumpers: People should be seen dead in the them
    FA Cup: Used to love it, would love to again
    Xmas present: As soon I get my hands on them, or someone elses
  • Sponsored links:

• Mince Pies: Yes

You win £10m on the lottery and have a very nice lifestyle OR Charlton are bought by an ambitious billionaire who bring us Premier League and European success? I'm taking the cash. I'd still have Charlton, and the billionaire might sell back to the Duch any time. If you'd thrown in doing the double over Millwall I might be tempted, but now you're into fantasy-land

Christmas jumpers: Wouldn't be seen dead in one OR It's a bit of fun, go for it. One day a year only

FA Cup; Love it OR Distraction from the league. Uded to love it, but it's hard to these days

Christmas presents as soon as you wake up OR Leave it until later in the day. Get up, quick cuppa then pile in
  • Yes mince pies
    £10million please
    Haven't got one but would wear one
    Love FA Cup (despite not going to our two home games in it this season!)
    Straight away (after I've had a shower)
  • Mince pies: Couldn't care either way
    £10m please
    People wearing Xmas jumpers should be locked up
    Loved the FA Cup as a kid, can't remember any recent finals hardly
    As and when