Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    oh dear
  • Options
    Nothing makes my arsehole pucker like politicians trying to be 'normal'
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Nothing makes my arsehole pucker like politicians trying to be 'normal'

Especially if it's Keith Vaz.
  • Options
    I'm buying it
  • Options
    They need to perform little tricks like this now to keep the party in the limelight. They are in decline and a very weak opposition party.

• Options

I'm buying it

You will have to download it because they don't want to work in the shops to sell it to you!!
  • Options
    They should be ashamed of themselves.

Companies taking advantage of low paid work....

Politicians singing that pile of shit, the words don't even scan.
  • Options
    Deaths in 2016: Bowie, Harambe, The Labour Party
  • Options
    Bloody hell.
  • Options
    Would never have happened under Blair... f*ckin' Blairites!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C**TS .. The original was used to make cash for and publicise the fate of thousands who were dying of starvation, this is designed to take advantage of hard working people who might hate the very thought of being patronised by a crew of clapped out no-bodies ..

the Parliamentary Labour Party is now a collection of ugly, arrogant, useless big heads .. this piece of digital rubbish will bring them into even more disrepute
  • Options

C**TS .. The original was used to make cash for and publicise the fate of thousands who were dying of starvation, this is designed to take advantage of hard working people who might hate the very thought of being patronised by a crew of clapped out no-bodies ..

the Parliamentary Labour Party is now a collection of ugly, arrogant, useless big heads .. this piece of digital rubbish will bring them into even more disrepute

Don't be so laid back @Lincsaddick say what you really mean :wink: