Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gary Rowett sacked at B'Ham replaced by Zola who's replaced by Redknapp

123457»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Don't get me wrong, I do like a bit of 19th century French literature but surely even our own RD would not of expected him to now ANYTHING about football, let alone the English leagues? I sort of approved of the appointment on here but kept my reservations under my hat.

What next for Brum, René Descartes in, in a director of football role, until the owners have scouted Antiquity for available talent?
  • Options

Only one man for the job...well one of his wins was at Birmingham, so his tactical mastery must have impressed them

Didn't realise he was THAT bendy !
  • Options

Only one man for the job...well one of his wins was at Birmingham, so his tactical mastery must have impressed them

He's spreading out.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    An almighty Gallic Fart has just thrust his hips forward, thats your Moules Marinaire for you.
  • Options
    Another example of a football club owned by a clueless, absent, foreign twat. They deserve to go down, hopefully with Blackburn, and maybe then these morons at the FA will start to realise that their "fit and proper" test is a farce.
  • Options

Another example of a football club owned by a clueless, absent, foreign twat. They deserve to go down, hopefully with Blackburn, and maybe then these morons at the FA will start to realise that their "fit and proper" test is a farce.

And on the basis of the Football League making Leyton Orient fans pay the medical fees you think Birmingham and Blackburn going down will be the wake up call?

Ownership | Premier League | EFL | FA they're all as bad as each other and its only their "brand" that they care about... Reckon the name Hull City Tigers was rejected because having the name Tigers would make the brand look too gimmicky and too much like American sports, had the request been to change the name to "Hull" there wouldnt have been an issue from the Sporting Bodies
  • Options
    clueless owners have ruined the lovely game
  • Options

There is no given right for any club to be in any division. When we talk about teams like Blackburn and Birmingham being relegated we also have to consider that they will be replaced with someone else. Brighton, for example, getting into the Premier League for the first time in 34 years (which looks like a good throng for them - and is funded by a sensible, but generous, Chairman) comes at the expense of another club being relegated.

The FA/FL have managed to prevent any clubs from going out of existence despite the staggering levels of debt that they have had. I don't see what more you want done? As terrible as it is for clubs like Charlton and Birmingham to fall down the league it's great for the teams that replace them.

I am not happy with the position we are in and the club has been run badly but it's not the job of the FA or the FL to protedt our league position.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Harry Redknapp appointed Birmingham manager

Wow - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39628280
  • Options

This........I would love to see Birmingham go down following the manger change.
  • Options
    Relegate relegate relegate
  • Options
    Last three games are Villa (A), Huddersfield (H), Bristol City (A).

Maybe null points and waiting to see how the others do.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Last three games are Villa (A), Huddersfield (H), Bristol City (A).

Maybe null points and waiting to see how the others do.

Villa will be a massive game, maybe they're hoping 'arry can motivate the players into a performance, as the last 2 games are tough
  • Options
    The only plus side for Brum is that he can't sign loads of players before the end of the season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iaitch said:

The only plus side for Brum is that he can't sign loads of players before the end of the season.

Niko Kranjčar will be gutted
  • Options
    I would love it if they go down now, love it
  • Options
    It would make next season much harder for us. That team showed under Rowett they're quite capable.
  • Options

Karel Fraeye, he's so bendy, he went onto beat Sheff Wendy....
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

IA said:

Relegate relegate relegate

What are you, a Dalek?
    Cover blown