Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England will wear Nike kit until 2030 after Football Association signs £400m deal

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38306474

I'm amazed that a 12 year deal would be agreed, that seems a crazy length of time

Comments

• I've liked some of the Nike stuff, but they haven't exactly been incredible. A bit disappointed by this to be honest..

Interesting article though, especially the bit about the FA operating a £9,000,000 loss.
  • LuckyReds said:

I've liked some of the Nike stuff, but they haven't exactly been incredible. A bit disappointed by this to be honest..

Interesting article though, especially the bit about the FA operating a £9,000,000 loss.

That loss figure is a bit bewildering, but then they paid Hodgson £3.5m...

The current kit is pretty horrible too, not impressive how they've rolled out the same kit to everyone with just colour changes.
  • edited December 2016
    Oi Duduche, sell Charlton, buy England! There's a crusade worthy of a paladin like you and your little Katykins has already infiltrated the organisation. You could appoint her whatever-title-you-like for life and piss on everyone else's chips for a change.
  • Great, shit kits for another 12 years then.

Bespoke kits made by Romai for Senegal at the AFCON, why the hell can't we get something like that made by Umbro?!
  • sam3110 said:

Great, shit kits for another 12 years then.

Bespoke kits made by Romai for Senegal at the AFCON, why the hell can't we get something like that made by Umbro?!

Hmm. The top one looks like someone barfed up his Senegalese black-eyed pea dinner over his white shirt.