Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    A good positive performance and result against Peterborough and I think we will.
  • Options

You're going to beat us. We are worse than s*** at the moment

You're just getting an excuse in early mate. You don't truly believe that anymore than we do.
  • Options

You've been shit for as long as i've been alive, but that hasn't really helped us much.
  • Options
    Bit odd they didn't give all the top tier tickets in the first place. I was saying to someone the other day that the number quoted seemed too low.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    MF take your feelthy mind games elsewhere, it is just downright cruelty to toy with those amongst us who still hold on tenuously to the belief that one day, just one day we will win at the Den.

On the day and on the pitch... Millwall are shit Charlton are bottling shit.
  • Options

Relax my friend. it's all going to be OK.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bit odd they didn't give all the top tier tickets in the first place. I was saying to someone the other day that the number quoted seemed too low.

Are the 200 in the top tier then? Don't know why they couldn't just give us both the top and bottom tier!
  • Options

Are the 200 in the top tier then? Don't know why they couldn't just give us both the top and bottom tier!
    Because when they've given us the bottom tier in the past there's been trouble.
  • Options
    Where are these extra tickets, flanks of the top tier they didn't allocate?
  • Options

Where are these extra tickets, flanks of the top tier they didn't allocate?

No - they're in the South Stand.

• Options
    Comfortable 4-0 away win.
  • Options

One of you lot say that on here every year. I won't hold my breath
  • Options
    Millwall will find a way to beat us.It doesn't matter how well or poorly we are playing we always find a way to lose.
  • Options

Yes, rather curious really, it seems odd to not give us these 200 tickets, but then change their mind
  • Options
    Maybe its to do with how many home tickets have been sold. I.e Millwall can block off their end blocks if they havnt sold? Just a guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The CAS Trust coach to Millwall on Wednesday December 21st is already half full with ten days still to go.

Tickets are £12 and coaches will depart from:

Ramsgate 3.45pm
    Canterbury 4.30pm
    Faversham 4.40pm
    Medway Services 5pm
    Dartford 5.30pm
    Bexleyheath 5.45pm
    Eltham 6pm
    Charlton 6.15pm

What better way to safely celebrate 3 points than in the convivial camaraderie of the CAS Trust coach company?

You can pay via PayPal to enq@castrust.org or by bank transfer (details as for previous coaches). Any questions - don't hesitate. Ring our dedicated hotline on: 07581 300764
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Comfortable 4-0 away win.

Too right mate.
  • Options
    lol I genuinely believe you're going to beat us this time!
  • Options
    Where you lot going to be boozing before hand then? Might get a few boys down to attack the pub, oops I mean have a couple of friendly pints of ale with you.
  • Options
    Is it on national television?