Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Letter in todays Greenwich & Lewisham Mercury

Under the headline CARD are killing our club a letter attacking CARD written by a Michael E Tucker,who accuses CARD 'of inciting organised hooligan action' & being deluded.
The letter appears on page 13,if anybody can reproduce it here for peoples entertainment it maybe helpful.

Comments

• Options
    Yep I'm sure it's one of Tom Rubbashow's ideas.
  • Options
    Weird.
  • Options
    Ostrich
  • Options

Yep I'm sure it's one of Tom Rubbashow's ideas.

Using phrases previously directed at them: 'deluded' / 'seriously need to get a grip of their own shortfalls'. Blah blah blah - shit.
  • Options
    He is entitled to his opinion. I am boycotting because I refuse to fund Roland and watch league one football.

His last sentence is incorrect, he is not speaking out against people who think CARD will get the desired result he is simply name calling.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I thought for a second that Michael E Tucker was an anagram of Katrien Meire.....

Wow.

Katrien Me[..]e

That is quite bizarre...
  • Options

I thought for a second that Michael E Tucker was an anagram of Katrien Meire.....

You're onto something mate......it is an anagram of....

Make Hectic Lucre.
  • Options
    My English isn't brilliant but isn't his name an anagram of 'DICK'?
  • Options
    Mr Tucker is anti CARD as shown on his blog below

http://www.charlton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=469655

The gentleman's site is not viewed by many people, so he has decided to take it down the old fashioned route and get it published in the local press.

I don't agree with Tucker, but he is entitled to his opinion.
  • Options

Here you go

Bravo Mr. Tucker, Bravo!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've changed my mind. Arseholes like that shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinion.
  • Options
    It is a free country but they have to accept they are in the minority. And not make wild accusations about hooliganism which is slanderous.
  • Options
    What an absolute Pratt.
  • Options
    Perhaps someone local can write a riposte, with a handy checklist of the regimes foul ups.
  • Options

He does ask, "Am I missing the point?"

Answers on a postcard, please.