Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

X Factor's Matt Terry & Nicole Scherzinger on stage 7pm Market Square Bromley

I just had a nose as I live quite close. Hundreds of young teenagers over there already.

Ok, loads of abuse expected & jokes, but someone might have kids that may be interested.

https://twitter.com/MattTerry93?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Comments

• Options
    From Monaco to Bromley - I bet Nicole wishes she was still with Lewis !
  • Options

Good point. Is she single ? I might ask the treacle if she fancies a drink in Wetherspoons.
  • Options
    A very attractive lady.
  • Options

A very attractive lady.

Better than squirrel elfs: )?
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Good point. Is she single ? I might ask the treacle if she fancies a drink in Wetherspoons.
    Boycotting whetherspoons
    Monday club but not through December that's 4 Mondays but still advertise Monday club
    Monday club your taking the piss
  • Options
    Well that was shitty shit. I went over there as it's 5 mins away.

I was stuck at the back behind fathers with their kids on their shoulders (fair enough).

It was a bit like Palace at home, with the MC trying and failing to whip up am atmosphere, trying in vain a dozen times to get the crowd, to chant we want Matt. About 20 or so 5 year olds joined in.

He turned up with Schmazeballs 45 mins late, sung 3 songs and fooked off.
  • Options

Well that was shitty shit. I went over there as it's 5 mins away.

I was stuck at the back behind fathers with their kids on their shoulders (fair enough).

It was a bit like Palace at home, with the MC trying and failing to whip up am atmosphere, trying in vain a dozen times to get the crowd, to chant we want Matt. About 20 or so 5 year olds joined in.

He turned up with Schmazeballs 45 mins late, sung 3 songs and fooked off.

Did you have one of your boys on your shoulders CE
  • Options

Seemingly not single.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4004716/Nicole-Scherzinger-38-snuggles-handsome-beau-Grigor-Dimitrov-25-leave-British-Fashion-Awards.html
  • Options

A very attractive lady.

Better than squirrel elfs: )?
    Just.