Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

November League 1 manager of the month nominations

Comments

• Nice to see the EFL hasn't lost its sense of irony.
  • Have any of our "managers" ( a very loose term) achieved a manager of the month award since he who shall not be named took over?
  • Have any of our "managers" ( a very loose term) achieved a manager of the month award since he who shall not be named took over?

Maybe Riga?
  • Kiss of death that award. Nugent resigned at exactly the right time.
  • Kiss of death that award. Nugent resigned at exactly the right time.

Especially in November, didn't Parky so it in November and was sacked by January?

Maybe Riga?
    I thought that at first but I don't think he did. Surprising Bob didn't win it at all in the unbeaten spell.

Maybe Riga?
    I thought that at first but I don't think he did. Surprising Bob didn't win it at all in the unbeaten spell.
    I'm sure he was nominated in August - he didn't win but Igor was Player of the Month as a consolation.
  • love it. I dont think Nugent was even named as "caretaker manger" whilst the search for a permanent one was in progress - I thought the club said that he would be taking training & picking the team.

Please stand up Mr Nugent - League one's "team picker" for November
  • Love it! Go, Nuge!
  • Sponsored links: