Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

City v Celtic

I went tonight but was sat with the Celtic fans (right on the segregation which was enlightening lol). I have been a neutral at many, many matches and I doubt there can be a more passionate, noisy set of fans than Celtic. The support for their team never faltered once, the noise never abated for the entire 90 mins. Fair play to them.

Comments

• I went tonight but was sat with the Celtic fans (right on the segregation which was enlightening lol). I have been a neutral at many, many matches and I doubt there can be a more passionate, noisy set of fans than Celtic. The support for their team never faltered once, the noise never abated for the entire 90 mins. Fair play to them.

you weren't the celtic fan arrested for throwing a cheeseburger at a police horse then?
    Harsh to throw the horse's uncle at him like that
  • Them jocks can't be short of a few bob, apart from the one that hit the horse, whole burgers, full cartons of fizzy drinks and coffee rained down on the City fans at the start of the game lol. Bearing in mind City charge £6 for a burger and if you just want chips, it's an extra £3 if you want gravy or curry sauce!
  • i remember being up at maine road and a sea of baking hot pies and hot drinks flying into the away end
  • I know a large majority provide great support but some are just there to cause trouble. I read reports of pro IRA songs being sung and trouble on the Trams.
  • IT_Andy said:

I know a large majority provide great support but some are just there to cause trouble. I read reports of pro IRA songs being sung and trouble on the Trams.

In the majority the fans were good fun and passionate but there were a few that insisted on belting out the pro IRA songs
  • Sponsored links:

• In truth that they unfurled a banner saying
    "I'd rather die for ISIS than live under the monarchy"

If life was fair, they would be rounded up and shipped off to live under Daesh. Wonder how they would get on?
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38240890

10 charges in 5 years isnt exactly getting laughed off.

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38240890

10 charges in 5 years isnt exactly getting laughed off.

It's important the facts are looked into fairly and dispassionately, and that any sanction against Celtic is both reasonable and proportionate.

So, having had a quick look, Celtic should be closed down and their stadium demolished

If life was fair, they would be rounded up and shipped off to live under Daesh. Wonder how they would get on?
    Ok i will answer my own question...

"Auch mon, where's me heed?"
  • The green brigade as there called are responsible for majority of bad behaviour need a good kicking or banning from the club, it's tit for tat on both sides though rangers are no angels, and Scottish fans in general are lively, with @theorganiser says England fans do get the rough end of the deal, if we congregated like the jocks did in a square in Glasgow and left it in a mess, it would be English hooligans nothing but trouble, equally with the Irish fans at the euros I was sick of hearing about what they done every day for there good deed of the Day, they were like everyone else singing songs the James McLean one for example, pissing in the streets making mess etc, cos of family Celtic and Ireland would be my Choice out of the two Glasgow clubs and Ireland after England but still pisses me off the double standards.
  • The green brigade as there called are responsible for majority of bad behaviour need a good kicking or banning from the club, it's tit for tat on both sides though rangers are no angels, and Scottish fans in general are lively, with @theorganiser says England fans do get the rough end of the deal, if we congregated like the jocks did in a square in Glasgow and left it in a mess, it would be English hooligans nothing but trouble, equally with the Irish fans at the euros I was sick of hearing about what they done every day for there good deed of the Day, they were like everyone else singing songs the James McLean one for example, pissing in the streets making mess etc, cos of family Celtic and Ireland would be my Choice out of the two Glasgow clubs and Ireland after England but still pisses me off the double standards.

Is your full stop button on the blink?

i dont think ive ever seen England getting unfairly pulled up for littering?

i have seen them pulled up for violence when they are the ones getting attacked but not for gathering in a town for a sing song and piss up without incident
  • I went tonight but was sat with the Celtic fans (right on the segregation which was enlightening lol). I have been a neutral at many, many matches and I doubt there can be a more passionate, noisy set of fans than Celtic. The support for their team never faltered once, the noise never abated for the entire 90 mins. Fair play to them.

I know a more passionate set a fans from the same city! :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

Not much noise out of Partick, last night after getting beat 4-1 at home.

Not much noise out of Partick, last night after getting beat 4-1 at home.
    Hipsters aren't they.