Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ba back?

Noticed he is playing for the U23s tonight. Wonder what the prospects are for KR to turn him around. Think he could be good at League One level but only if he wants to do it for us... if not, get rid.

Comments

• The black sheep returns?
  • Back ba?
  • Sorry about your stutter, Sir Clive
  • edited December 2016
    Welcolme back to the black sheep......I'll get my coat!
  • He should be given a run.
  • Welcolme back to the black sheep......I'll get my coat!

Why, I should hound you off the boards ;)
  • Well worth a go. Maybe in the FA cup replay when the result does not really matter?
  • If he's the answer I'm really not sure what the question is...
  • Sponsored links:

• Who is the player we are paying the most for who is should never have been bought in the first place and needs to get a couple of first team games to showcase him for the January transfer window.

(It's him because tex is an asset that's being wasted)
  • Who is the player we are paying the most for who is should never have been bought in the first place and needs to get a couple of first team games to showcase him for the January transfer window.

I'm not sure he's suited to league one football. I'd certainly have Ulvestad in that role ahead of him. As for the holding role he was no good at that so I'd have Crofts comfortably ahead of him.

I can't see any situation where I'd actually want him in the first team.
  • ozaddick said:

He should be given a run.

Might help his bid to return to fitness, perhaps a couple of runs!
  • Welcolme back to the black sheep......I'll get my coat!

Racist
  • And I thought things could not get any worse at charlton, God help us
  • KR is already making Slade look like a petty jobsworth what with this and giving Tex a game
  • Didn't say I'd play him. I think he's rubbish. I'd have got rid of him ages ago or more likely never bought him...

Just trying to provide a question to which playing Ba may be the answer.
  • Slade gave Tex a cup game? I don't remember it! But yeah, let's see.
  • edited December 2016
    Leuth said:

Slade gave Tex a cup game? I don't remember it! But yeah, let's see.

Well it was Checkatrade but yes.

Well I think so. I'm now having doubts that I may have dreamt it..
  • Sponsored links:

• Tex also played in the Kent Senior Cup...

Playing a senior pro in just the Checkatrade and Kent Senior Cup is taking the piss!

Who is the player we are paying the most for who is should never have been bought in the first place and needs to get a couple of first team games to showcase him for the January transfer window.

I'm not sure he's suited to league one football. I'd certainly have Ulvestad in that role ahead of him. As for the holding role he was no good at that so I'd have Crofts comfortably ahead of him.

Well considering that Swindon game, where our midfield was Jackson, Crofts, Ulvestad and Foley, I'm staggered that Ba didn't feature IF he was available which is a big if, as it's a farce what's going on with him and Tex.
  • Tex also played in the Kent Senior Cup...

Playing a senior pro in just the Checkatrade and Kent Senior Cup is taking the piss!

Who is the player we are paying the most for who is should never have been bought in the first place and needs to get a couple of first team games to showcase him for the January transfer window.

Well considering that Swindon game, where our midfield was Jackson, Crofts, Ulvestad and Foley, I'm staggered that Ba didn't feature IF he was available which is a big if, as it's a farce what's going on with him and Tex.
    The solution to that midfield is wide players either side of Crofts and Freddie. He's not worth a spot ahead of them. We should have used Aribo/Botaka/another youth player to play either side of them.
  • Ba played quite well up front at Welling pre season.
  • Didn't say I'd play him. I think he's rubbish. I'd have got rid of him ages ago or more likely never bought him...

Just trying to provide a question to which playing Ba may be the answer.

Do we have any midfielders?

We're desperately lacking midfield options and have 7 games in the next 3 and a half weeks. If he's actually interested in playing for us then having him available can't do any harm.
  • edited December 2016
    Leuth said:

KR is already making Slade look like a petty jobsworth what with this and giving Tex a game

KR has been told to use him in emergencies only, hence coming on for Konsa who had a head injury. He certainly didn't choose 'to give him a game'.