Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

St Truiden vs Royal Excel Mouscron (Watch Charlton fans hand Roland letters)

Comments

• I add my thanks and admiration to those who took part in the trip. Well done everyone! Brilliant!
  • I hear that at least some of the B20 lads were so knackered they didn't make it to the Brewery last night.

Expect that establishment to issue a profits warning soon......
  • Davo55 said:

I hear that at least some of the B20 lads were so knackered they didn't make it to the Brewery last night.

That is disgraceful
  • edited December 2016
    Good work, but does this mean that the B20 aren't interested in adding to their numbers then?

A call went out for more numbers a while back but since then nothing.
  • Stig said:

C'mon where's that full video. I got up early this morning just to see it. :smiley:

In the next few minutes - you won't be disappointed!
  • boggzy said:

Stig said:

C'mon where's that full video. I got up early this morning just to see it. :smiley:

In the next few minutes - you won't be disappointed!
    Does RD get a slap?
  • Not as such,but a shock.
  • Well done @TheBelgium20 - thank you so much.
  • Sponsored links:

• Davo55 said:

I hear that at least some of the B20 lads were so knackered they didn't make it to the Brewery last night.

Expect that establishment to issue a profits warning soon......

Even at -7 their ice cream has to be eaten.

#lightweights

• Off_it said:

Good work, but does this mean that the B20 aren't interested in adding to their numbers then?

I think this was just a small party visit to try and extend some contacts and to deliver the letters

• The wait is killing me. I feel like a five year old on Christmas Eve.
  • There is a new thread open with the full video, and its up on twitter
  • Off_it said:

I didn't pass the "fit n propa" persons test, some associations are a little more strict on who gets in. ;)
  • T.C.E said:

Off_it said:

I didn't pass the "fit n propa" persons test, some associations are a little more strict on who gets in. ;)
    Well I'm neither fit or proper.

• T.C.E said:

Off_it said:

Me neither!
  • Good stuff. Well done all involved
  • Good work boys and girls. Priceless.
  • edited December 2016

Do we know what they were discussing?

Knowing the third party involved i can have a good guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• sammy391 said:

Also re this trip it was confirmed that Roland had a meeting with Katrien and a third party from another club in Belgium on Friday when bomb alert took place at STAYEN everyone had to get out of the building ROLAND was not in agood frame of mind.

Who our next three managers will be and which players to loan us?

• sammy391 said:

Also re this trip it was confirmed that Roland had a meeting with Katrien and a third party from another club in Belgium on Friday when bomb alert took place at STAYEN everyone had to get out of the building ROLAND was not in agood frame of mind.

Go on, go on, go on.
  • sammy391 said:

C'mon, you know you can't stop there.
  • sammy391 said:

Lookman's sale (at a discount price) to one of Douchbag's other clubs?
  • stonemuse said:

sammy391 said:

C'mon, you know you can't stop there.
    It wouldn't be someone to whom Standard Liege was "sold", by any chance?
  • Great work people, thanks for your efforts :smiley:

"Just sell the club, our famous football club" In other words douchbag,liar & assorted "smt" Just fuck off, you're really not wanted here
  • edited December 2016
    Edited.