Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall (a) tickets

Hi just wondered if anyone knew if these were sold out, wanted to get two tickets but cant find any info on the site.

Comments

• Options
    Millwall (a) - Wednesday, December 21st

Tickets for Charlton’s South London derby against Millwall at The Den will be placed back on sale at 9am on Monday, November 7th.

Supporters who have a purchase history with the club will be eligible to buy for the fixture.

We have been given an allocation of 2,083 seats for the derby and tickets for the match are priced at £26 adults, £17 over 60s, £13 under 16s and £7 under 12s.

We have also been given a number of ambulant disabled tickets and access to eight wheelchair bays, which are priced at the relevant price category and include a free helper.

Seats can be purchased by visiting The Valley in person or by calling 03330 14 44 44. They are not being sold online.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#364mhGcpUzXAXkS1.99
  • Options
    Fewer than 100 left earlier today, apparently.
  • Options
    So impressed that we can sell that huge allocation out so quickly
  • Options
    Forked out fractionally south of £30 for a single adult ticket. Expensive by any definition, especially for a fixture we already know the result of before we go in!
  • Options

Im actually surprised we've sold any.
  • Options

Bearing in mind so many were going to the aways due to not attending The Valley.
  • Options
    I have one spare adult ticket if any wants to buy if for face value £26 PM me.

I can meet at Bradford Away or Pbrough at home.
  • Options
    Got my tickets through today, they haven't even bothered reprinting the tickets from the original date so they say 8th October
  • Options

Elfsborgs 2
  • Options

Got my tickets through today, they haven't even bothered reprinting the tickets from the original date so they say 8th October

they would have to do a complete re-print of all the tickets and people like myself and @Jack Charlton would have to return our tickets for them to be reissued
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

Elfsborgs 2
    He only wants the 1 so one left.
  • Options
    edited December 2016

clb74 said:

Elfsborgs 2
    Clb74 will pay you mine on Saturday.
  • Options

clb74 said:

Elfsborgs 2
    He obviously thinks my bum is so fat I need two tickets.
  • Options

clb74 said:

Elfsborgs 2
    Clb74 will pay you mine on Saturday.
    That away days t shirt you got
    I'm getting you a freedays one
  • Options

Funny you should mention that, I bought three tickets and left them on the mantle piece in my front room. I noticed they'd been moved. Ended up having to get them from the bin outside as my mum thought I'd already been as the date on the tickets are still shown as 8th October.

I wasn't very happy about it. Not because I would've missed the game, but because the three tickets cost me between £80 and £90!
    Class that as some sort of sign we're going to win the game. Get down that bookies!
  • Options

Funny you should mention that, I bought three tickets and left them on the mantle piece in my front room. I noticed they'd been moved. Ended up having to get them from the bin outside as my mum thought I'd already been as the date on the tickets are still shown as 8th October.

I wasn't very happy about it. Not because I would've missed the game, but because the three tickets cost me between £80 and £90!
    If ever there was a reason to leave the nest ...
  • Options
    given the time/date of the game I'm surprised this one will sell out
  • Options

Did she tell you what the score was ?
  • Options
    84 left
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    14 days left to sell 84 tickets. Can we do it?
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

14 days left to sell 84 tickets. Can we do it?

82 now. Just got one for my old man and I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0mLsS7Owxo
  • Options
    Sold out.lets make some screen's and noise at the shit hole.
  • Options
    Heroes one and all...