Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life Mix CD Completed (Well sort of)

Mixed it all last night, have been listening to it in the car this morning seems ok, could seriously do with Mastering it but we are now out of time so will have to go out as is. Have done the artwork as well for the CD. I have decided to remove the track markers on this one just to be different. Playing time is approximately 79 minutes.

Have now got to run off as many as possible copies for the Tuesday, may have to stay in tonight to do it, how sad. No price set, just help yourself on the night & make a donation to our charity. I will be sending Lookout a Freebie though as he sent me some stuff for the artwork, cheers fella thank you for that.

Comments

• i'll look forward to sampling some Ketman magic!!
  • [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]i'll look forward to sampling some Ketman magic!!

This has three possible connotations with Ketman!
  • hope you've 'mixed it up a bit'
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]hope you've 'mixed it up a bit'

If you mean putting Abba & Agadoo in it then NO. There is a version of Whitney Houston's 'It's Not Right but it's OK' that's been given the treatment though on there. :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Mixed it all last night, have been listening to it in the car this morning seems ok, could seriously do with Mastering it but we are now out of time so will have to go out as is. Have done the artwork as well for the CD. I have decided to remove the track markers on this one just to be different. Playing time is approximately 79 minutes.

Have now got to run off as many as possible copies for the Tuesday, may have to stay in tonight to do it, how sad. No price set, just help yourself on the night & make a donation to our charity. I will be sending Lookout a Freebie though as he sent me some stuff for the artwork, cheers fella thank you for that.

Need any help with burning the CD's mate?
  • Tonight you not working this is fine courtyard weather!!
  • I know mate, but apparently not !