Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A Christmas CARD advent calendar (Day 25 *FINALE* Page 25)

Comments

• Magnificent!
    And a few days later we beat Spurs at the Lane.
    Great memories

maybe I shouldn't say this bit I actually don't care about the history of the cloob
  • God help anyone spotted wearing their new beanie.

Be wearing mine to meet Katrien on 2nd Jan, hope she likes it ;-)
  • You really are killing us with that one! Great work again
  • CARD said:
    I thought that i had just about lost my feelings for the club. My turn to wipe my tears away over this one.

We were different in such a good way back then.
  • A thing of beauty
  • Brilliant again. First time I have noticed the link between Curbs 'let's have plenty of shots' and commentator Brian Moore's 'a shot...'
  • Best one yet. Happy days
  • Can someone buy me some hankerchiefs for Christmas please? Emotional stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Goosebumps on my goosebumps. Perfection.
  • Very very good.
  • please dont get anymore sentimental i am getting through tissues at an alarming rate at my desk ....people might think i am watching something a little more arousing !
  • Very strong effort again, these really are good.
  • Really does bring a lump to the throat excellent.
  • great memories
  • Seems like yesterday, until you remember the current regime. Then it feels like a different lifetime.
  • Wow.

I take my hat off to all involved in the back to the valley campaign in any way....
  • Great, just great. :cry:
  • Sponsored links:

• Oi Roland. This is our Charlton. That's what we want back.

Now jog on you massive bellend!
  • What a dimwit. I've only just realised that today is December 5th. 24 years. Well done CARD.
  • Lest we forget.

Great stuff as always CARD.
  • Great memories, a very young @charltonnick in the Valley Party line up and close up of me with hair in Woolwich town hall..oh what a song Back to the Valley was!
  • Thanks for the memories CARD.
    We will win this war!!
  • Watching those video's - wow stirs the passions all over again. Talk about bringing back memories!
  • Today's Advent Calendar is a definite tear-jerker.
  • AshBurton said:

Very good. I made sure I gave Mr Walsh a congratulatory "24th anniversary of THAT goal" handshake at work today. He did his best to look non-plussed for half a second before breaking into a wide grin.

And so he should,