Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Christmas CARD advent calendar (Day 25 *FINALE* Page 25)

Comments

• Options
    JaShea99 said:

What's the significance of Solly's goal?

I don't know if that was a serious question but if it was... it was the start of an advent calendar. There is going to be a whole load of special goals or moments every day all the way up to Christmas.

Well there will be if the pratts at Charlton stop taking the videos down.

• Options
    This is a lovely, inoffensive idea that should unite all Charlton fans in happy reminiscence for a few moments each day. If the SMT have seriously gone to the effort of blocking the clip then they really are losing the plot.
    Katie, Tony, you really do need to try a bit harder than that if you want to derail the protests. As usual, you have made yourselves look totally ridiculous with minimal effort.
  • Options
    Great work, CARD. Looking forward to the next one.
  • Options
    Their are more pressing matters for the SMT to deal with, yet they waste their time taking down inoffensive videos.

That's why we all laugh you SMT
  • Options
    Perhaps Card could donate some money to charity with each door being open when a set amount is reached. This would look a great story if they still close it down.
  • Options
    Hey Tony, you open advent doors, not shut them.

Not very bright are you. Jethro Tull wrote a song about wise men not understanding how it feels to be like that, which is why you are missunderstood by all on this board. This behaviour is counter productive - especially when the club was getting a good vibe going with the appointment of a good manager. Do you see? You are meant to be making things better. Now sit down and try and think of just one thing that you could do to "help" the club. Take all the time you need.

(Hi, if you are the person reading this to him, can you explain to him the long words and see if you can explain things to him. You may need to do this several times! Best of luck. I know it is going to be difficult).
  • Options
    I know it's hard to believe, but I don't believe it's fair or accurate that every stupid action the Club takes in its 'war with supporters' lies solely at Keohane's door.

And I doubt this one does.
  • Options
    What I struggle to understand is why I a game from 4 years ago cannot be uploaded onto you tube by a supporter but a game from 14 years ago can.

For example one search on you tube for the Arsenal 4 2 game comes up eveytime with a version put there by supporter Olly Groome.

Maybe the contracts are different from years ago but would be good if we could have an explanation
  • Options
    Can we just have 23 of Killer's goals for the remaining days please. Unless they've wiped him from history or something.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Liking it
  • Options
    Watch it quick, people.
  • Options
    God that seems such a long time ago :-(
  • Options
    Love it. :smile:
  • Options
    Dennisssss
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Now, you CAFC arseholes, LEAVE THIS ONE ALONE!!

Completely inoffensive Christmas happiness for the fans - it's not always about YOU.

If they do it again, may be worth 'leaking' their actions to the press :wink:
  • Options
    Is there a difference in attitude between showing goals that are EFL copyright and Premier League copyright? Maybe the EPL will allow this one to stand while the EFL work hard to take down any Championship or League one goals?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:

JaShea99 said:

What's the significance of Solly's goal?

I don't know if that was a serious question but if it was... it was the start of an advent calendar. There is going to be a whole load of special goals or moments every day all the way up to Christmas.

Well there will be if the pratts at Charlton stop taking the videos down.

It was entirely serious. Why wouldn't it have been? I didn't know if it was the last goal scored before he took over or something similar.
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Is there a difference in attitude between showing goals that are EFL copyright and Premier League copyright? Maybe the EPL will allow this one to stand while the EFL work hard to take down any Championship or League one goals?

No it's the club taking them down. Probably think it looks better if it appears to come from elsewhere.
  • Options
    Well she doesn't care about OUR history so she probably has no idea who the team in yellow are and who scored the goal!
  • Options
    Any evidence it was someone from the club? Could have easily been a disgruntled anti Card/Charlton Life person who informed the Football League.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Roly poly network manager has taken them down because we didn't use 4 fucking 4 fucking 2.
  • Options

Roly poly network manager has taken them down because we didn't use 4 fucking 4 fucking 2.

Correction we were in offensive mode so it would have been 4 1 2 1 2 surely??
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Any evidence it was someone from the club? Could have easily been a disgruntled anti Card/Charlton Life person who informed the Football League.

Possibly, but the speed with which the video was 'removed' would suggest to me that it was a complaint from an official body, ie 'De Cloob' rather than a 'Joe Bloggs".

• Options
    Dennis in the last minute is one of the two goals I'm MPs gutted I never saw in the ground (Shirtliff v Leeds the other)