Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meet the Board!

https://youtu.be/PD3vZvopE24

On reflection.

This is a strange video. Gives the game away though.

1. Roland knows absolutely nothing about football and knows nothing about footballs true selling point and why people buy tickets. Maybe that's what fascinates him.

2. Katriens appearance is very different. A sign that the job has aged her quicker then she would have hoped.

3. Judging from Roland's reactions to certain questions. Roland is a grade A asshole. A virus to football and its passion and existence.

Sad we were so financially desperate we had to have Rolands ownership and strange ideas in order for the bills to be paid.

Comments

• Options
    Waffle waffle waffle all talk and no substance.

Just sell the club and fcuk off
  • Options
    Reign of error. I like it. I'm gonna steal that one!
  • Options
    Copyright 3blokes
  • Options
    What a f***ing c***.

I got about 6 minutes in and had to stop watching, I'd not seen it before.

I think the fan base is important and we need to organise more so there are more sideshows to the games so the fans enjoy it more.

Um, keep up the below average work Roland.

The important part of football matches is the football huh, you get that working and then yes you can make some improvements, you totally screw it up for years then it doesn't matter how many bouncy castles you put in the car park, no one will bring their kids to watch.
  • Options
    What's with his annoying, constant, seal like 'honk'?
  • Options
    Richard Murrary has guilt and fear written all over his face.

• Options
    Dave2l said:

https://youtu.be/PD3vZvopE24

On reflection.

This is a strange video. Gives the game away though.

1. Roland knows absolutely nothing about football and knows nothing about footballs true selling point and why people buy tickets. Maybe that's what fascinates him.

2. Katriens appearance is very different. A sign that the job has aged her quicker then she would have hoped.

3. Judging from Roland's reactions to certain questions. Roland is a grade A asshole. A virus to football and its passion and existence.

Sad we were so financially desperate we had to have Rolands ownership and strange ideas in order for the bills to be paid.

can't watch that, just eating lunch, feeling queasy listening to that scum
  • Options
    I turned off after they showed Diego Poyet, Jordan Cousins, Callum Harriot and Chris Solly all of whom have been sold, let go or attempted to be loaned out. This was as RD was talking about the importance of the academy.

Fcuk off out of our club!!