Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southend away New years eve- ticket information

Comments

• Options

Essex_Al said:

clb74 said:

Essex_Al said:

lovely 5 minute walk to the ground for me, perfect though would of preferred boxing day.

Round yours for breakfast then Tony!
    Had these 2 giving it Roland out behind me at Oxford they need to grow up
    Don't be too hard on Elfsborg, he's been trying to grow up all his life but he just can't get past 5' 6''
    A fraction under 5'5" to be precise Alan.
    Round the waist
    10 stone when I weighed myself yesterday.
    That's your head what about the rest of your body
  • Options

Essex_Al said:

clb74 said:

Essex_Al said:

lovely 5 minute walk to the ground for me, perfect though would of preferred boxing day.

Don't be too hard on Elfsborg, he's been trying to grow up all his life but he just can't get past 5' 6''
    Round the waist
    If you extrapolate that to a standard size man it works out 25st
  • Options

Essex_Al said:

clb74 said:

Essex_Al said:

Round the waist
    If you extrapolate that to a standard size man it works out 25st
    Notice I lol'd you, tell that to your mate, mate!
  • Options
    Extrapolate, did you swallow a dictionary this morning Clementine?!
  • Options
    Tickets for Charlton’s trip to Southend United on New Year’s Eve are on restricted sale.

We have been handed an initial allocation of 1,000 seats, though that could increase to 2,000 depending on demand.

Tickets are priced at £22 adults, £15 over 60s, £14 under 21s and students, £10 under 16s and £4 under 8s. We have also been handed a number of ambulant disabled seats and have access to six wheelchair bays, which are both priced at £14 and include a free helper.

Please see below for details on the sale restrictions.

From Tuesday, November 29th, season ticket holders who are also Valley Gold members will be eligible to buy up to two tickets.

Season ticket holders and Valley Gold members can buy from Friday, December 2nd and from Tuesday, December 6th members that have attended at least three away games so far this season can buy*.

Tickets will go on general sale from Friday, December 9th.

Seats can be purchased by visiting The Valley in person or by calling 03330 14 44 44.Seats for this fixture are not being sold online.

Tickets are now on sale online.
  • Options
    Oh the lies, the lies. They can't help themselves even over the most insignificant of things.
  • Options
    I'd call it irretrievable ineptitude.

• Options

Rose got about 213 coming for the nye party so far asked a couple more Saturday for you
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Rose got about 213 coming for the nye party so far asked a couple more Saturday for you
    Shame I am not going as I would have gone round for breakfast.
  • Options

clb74 said:

After your pub choice performance Saturday your in rocky ground as it is mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

clb74 said:

After your pub choice performance Saturday your in rocky ground as it is mate
    And your ground is marshland with the one after the game.....
  • Options
    Any idea how many are going? Just bought my tickets - thought there might have been a problem getting hold of them but they're obviously not sold out.
  • Options

Any idea how many are going? Just bought my tickets - thought there might have been a problem getting hold of them but they're obviously not sold out.

I would guess around 1000, i think the date of the game is awful. Saturday is August would have been perfect.
  • Options
    Got 2. Arriving Southend Central around 11.30am.
  • Options
    bought online .. no problem and the price is right
  • Options
    I bought mine last week (paying the rip off ticket fee), I should have waited and bought online grrr!
  • Options
    Rose might drive up if going any room in your drive
  • Options
    Ordered 2 adults and 2 U16's on line, received 3 adults ! Close. Maybe Katrien was doing some works experience in the ticket office ?
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Spanish said:

Ordered 2 adults and 2 U16's on line, received 3 adults ! Close. Maybe Katrien was doing some works experience in the ticket office ?

Well you wanna get that sorted then mate. I'm not sitting on your lap............ Not again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

He charges £5 to park.
  • Options
    Might not know whether we can go until after Xmas. Will they be available on the day?
  • Options

clb74 said:

He charges £5 to park.
    He can use it for free if he belts out a whole version of "Just Sell The Club"
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Tickets still on sale? Me and the lad may come...

By car maybe. Not sure I can face the trains.
  • Options
    Does anybody know how many we've shifted for this?
  • Options

clb74 said:

He charges £5 to park.
    He'll be paying then.
  • Options

clb74 said:

He charges £5 to park.
    Will walk instead rose
  • Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

He charges £5 to park.
    Will walk instead rose
    Ain't got a drive but welcome to park outside house on road if your driving mate
  • Options
    Alright rose just ordered me tickets if drive up will leave about 8.30 should be at yours for 10am text you at 9.30 you can start me breakfast then
  • Options
    I will be doing this. Be sure to find me passed out on the floor of mayhem by 11:30.