Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karl Robinson Press Conference - Snippets from pg.4

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    jdmotion said:

sammy391 said:

Robinson has agreed to meet East Kent addicks on the 19th Jan ... perhaps we can educate him about the protests and problems there?

east kent addicks? weren't they the regime apologists?
    Can't he meet the Bromley Addicks? Jimmy Seed lived in Bromley. So therefore it makes sense.
    We'd be happy to have him
  • Options
    cabbles said:

MK Dons announce the Hearts manager will take over as their boss. That really does sum up what a toilet the football league in Scotland is when he's leaving the team 4th in the Prem, to take over one in a relegation scrap in the english 3rd tier.

Absolute joke of a league. Perhaps RD should buy the whole league up there. Be very fitting combination. A inept and clueless owner and a turgid national league

Aside from Celtic the whole league is dreadful. Amongst the leagues leading 4-5 scorers were a guy signed from Wrexham and another from Newport!
  • Options
    Perhaps he should meet with the 'Perth Addick', the weather is better over there.
    "Judea people's front"...
  • Options
    I wonder who handpicked EKA for him.
  • Options
    Good luck Karl, lets hope you are still upbeat come 12 o'clock January 31st when Lookman, Bauer and Tex has been sold and your only replacements are players who either haven't played for 2 years or players some plonker has scouted from Youtube.
  • Options
    https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/12518/karl-robinson-charlton-biggest-club-league-one-want-hit-500-game-mark/

“He wants me to go and learn in Belgium. He wants me to go and learn in France, Hungary, Germany – Spain. Not bring that here – but me to be better to make this club better

Basically meaning watch the other network clubs play a few games and meet up with their managers and staff.
  • Options

Scoham said:
    if he was going back then why did they appoint him to the coaching team? If they had kept quiet he would have snuck off back to Belgium and we'd be none the wiser. Sorry Karl but I can't believe you on this one.
    And if he was only hired to cover the void whilst we looked for a new coach then why was he at the valley for the previous three matches? We are being lied to.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/12518/karl-robinson-charlton-biggest-club-league-one-want-hit-500-game-mark/

“He wants me to go and learn in Belgium. He wants me to go and learn in France, Hungary, Germany – Spain. Not bring that here – but me to be better to make this club better

Basically meaning watch the other network clubs play a few games and meet up with their managers and staff.

So they can justify all the shit players he is going to be sent!
  • Options

jdmotion said:

Point of order: Why can't you 'like' a comment and 'lol' a comment?

Forget that. I guess if you lol, then it's taken for granted you like.
    But not the other was round.

So much to learn, so little time.

You got it in a nutshell
    In that case how come the late Colin had such a huge number of lols? He was clearly the most liked lifer in history. Lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Mate your not going to get close to making the 400th game of your Management career here!!
  • Options
    seth plum said:

So Karl, how do you feel about your new appointment?

'Go 'ed, is right, nice one, boss, well in, sound, belter, made up. Mind youse lost a tenner down the alehouse, proper devoed, lad. Then tho,
    got these jarg footballers down the alehouse off this dodgy auld fella.

Charlton support is proper antwacky. Pete Winkleman was doing my head in so I gave him down the banks, like.

I'm taking me bird out later for some scran. Me mate sacked his bird off - she was doing his head in. Ended up in ozzy.'

seth plum said:

So Karl, how do you feel about your new appointment?

'Go 'ed, is right, nice one, boss, well in, sound, belter, made up. Mind youse lost a tenner down the alehouse, proper devoed, lad. Then tho,
    got these jarg footballers down the alehouse off this dodgy auld fella.

Charlton support is proper antwacky. Pete Winkleman was doing my head in so I gave him down the banks, like.

I'm taking me bird out later for some scran. Me mate sacked his bird off - she was doing his head in. Ended up in ozzy.'

Is this the same plum that patronised us for having a joke at the expense of Chinese people?Stereotyping you said.
    Double standards.
    Hang your head in shame . You need more grass plum.
  • Options
    Are these a thing of the past?
  • Options
    Quote "The President has his theory on things, so he gave us his opinions on different situations;"

Just EFF off you arrogant old twonk.

As for Robinson actually saying it can't make up my mind whether it was was misguided or inspired.
  • Options

Quote "The President has his theory on things, so he gave us his opinions on different situations;"

As for Robinson actually saying it can't make up my mind whether it was was misguided or inspired.

Inspired. Love or loathe Robinson, he loves his football.

I've never heard any other British manager refer to his club's owner as President before.
    And I don't suppose Robinson has either.

Piss taking platitude.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Inspired. Love or loathe Robinson, he loves his football.

I've never heard any other British manager refer to his club's owner as President before.
    And I don't suppose Robinson has either.

Piss taking platitude.

Curiously, in one of his interviews published on the club website early this year, Duchatelet refers to Richard Murray as the President
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

sammy391 said:

Robinson has agreed to meet East Kent addicks on the 19th Jan ... perhaps we can educate him about the protests and problems there?

For real?
    Yes posted on another site recently which is now in lockdown.
    Is that the same site saying an announcement is pending that will render CARD etc irrelevant?
  • Options
    Rolands brother tries on his clothes to see how they look for his next visit to The Valley