Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karl Robinson sacked as Charlton manager ***CONFIRMED p24***

Srysly we get to 1pm and no one has started this thread?

Any thoughts on what his last game will be?

If he lasts the usual 16ish matches, that would be either Oxford at home on the 18th of Feb or Bury at home the following week.

It gives Riga the last third of the season to get us out of the relegation places.

Comments

• Options
    I think we all should get behind Chris O'Loughlin. Hopefully he can get us back to League One at the earliest opportunity.
  • Options
    Here we go again. I loved one comment the other day... "I like how this thread documents the precise minute certain Charlton fans went mad. Like, actually mad."
  • Options

CAFCTrev said:

If he lasts the usual 16ish matches, that would be either Oxford at home on the 18th of Feb or Bury at home the following week.

It gives Riga the last third of the season to get us out of the relegation places.

What is this word? Is it English?
    Seriously!!
  • Options

CAFCTrev said:

Seriously!!
    Yes, I'm seriously asking! :wink:
    Set you up for an easy lol! there... Hope you'll remember me in the future ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Set you up for an easy lol!

Roeland said that to Karl in the interview.
  • Options

CAFCTrev said:

Seriously!!
    Yes, I'm seriously asking! :wink:
    Set you up for an easy lol! there... Hope you'll remember me in the future ;)
    I could never forget you FA!! :blush:
  • Options
    I give him 16 games.
  • Options

I give him 16 games.

Between 16 and 20 if we hover around mid-table or worse during that time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Til the next time Roland has his lunch interrupted.
  • Options
    cant believe you started this thread, but it's so typical of people on Charlton life. he's only just come into the club and you already want him sacked!! I bet you also want the match disrupted on Saturday which will ruin mine, Karl's and all the honest lads and lassies on ITTV and se7 true majority 98% Prowper (we <3 you Katrien) Valliant fans facebook group day. selfish minority.
  • Options
    So Football for a fiver could be KR's last game!
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

I thought Robbo was genuinely sacked for a moment when I saw the thread title.

What's the football for a fiver connection to KR?
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

CAFCTrev said:

I thought Robbo was genuinely sacked for a moment when I saw the thread title.

What's the football for a fiver connection to KR?
    Charlton managers tend to last around 16ish games under RD, which in Karls case would be the Bury game.
  • Options
    I thought this was serious for a second! Lol
  • Options
    uie2 said:

I thought this was serious for a second! Lol

Didn't "Confirmed p24" and there being only fifteen comments give you a bit of a clue?
  • Options
    The sad thing is that I expected this to be true with our owner. Didn't even think to check how many comments/pages there were.
  • Options
    The Brexit thread gets closed and this thread is still open?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Of course when they sack him it will be the correct decision. It's always the correct decision.
  • Options

The Brexit thread gets closed and this thread is still open?

The forum CEO said its the forums owners site and we have to respect his wishes.
  • Options
    Let's get this to 24 pages!
  • Options
    Thought Id pollute CL further by resurrecting this thread.

If we lose to Bury on the 25th, whats are the odds KR will get his P45?
  • Options
    lose Saturday and he'll be teetering on the brink
  • Options
    Surely not? Even Roland and his crazy ways will give him until the end of the season?!
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Roland won't get rid of him. He is exactly the type of puppet he wants. He plays the kids all time. He plays the loans. I think KR is the biggest puppet of the lot of crap managers we have had and remember Roland doesn't care about the results.

Exactly that. Roland sold our best player for a fortune at the start of January and brought in a loan and a couple of freebies - no complaints from Robinson at all. He's perfect for Roland in terms of attitude and, it seems, in terms of managerial ability as well.
  • Options

lose Saturday and he'll be teetering on the brink

We need to get this to 24 pages by then or I will look a right tit.
  • Options
    Robinson won't be sacked as he's a PR dream for the regime. He talks a lot, which means Meire doesn't need to say anything!