Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karl Robinson (Ed. Page 79 - GONE- Mutual Consent)

Comments

• MrLargo said:

Here's an interview from yesterday: http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/16343340.oxford-united-in-talks-to-sign-reading-striker-sam-smith-reveals-boss-karl-robinson/

“I think the fans saw me on my phone before the game and I was texting during it.

“I don’t make any apologies for maybe my mind not being 100 per cent on the game.”

F%*king prick. Everything he does is for show. And here's some more bullshit about transfer target Sam Smith:

“If we can get him in amongst a few (interested) Championship and League One teams it would be a real coup.

"We’re in discussions with them but there’s a lot of competition."

"We like him and he’s on our list, but getting a deal done is always difficult when he’s that good.”

So Reading finished 5th from bottom of the Championship last season, and this bloke wasn't good enough to get in their relegation-threatened side, and they don't want him this season either, but apparently there's clubs in the Championship and League 1 queuing up to sign him. Come on Karl, anyone can see that's a load of Dodoo.

I wonder what the Oxford comms team have got in store for transfer deadline day

• MrLargo said:

cabbles said:

MrLargo said:

Here's an interview from yesterday: http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/16343340.oxford-united-in-talks-to-sign-reading-striker-sam-smith-reveals-boss-karl-robinson/

“I think the fans saw me on my phone before the game and I was texting during it.

“I don’t make any apologies for maybe my mind not being 100 per cent on the game.”

F%*king prick. Everything he does is for show. And here's some more bullshit about transfer target Sam Smith:

“If we can get him in amongst a few (interested) Championship and League One teams it would be a real coup.

"We’re in discussions with them but there’s a lot of competition."

"We like him and he’s on our list, but getting a deal done is always difficult when he’s that good.”

So Reading finished 5th from bottom of the Championship last season, and this bloke wasn't good enough to get in their relegation-threatened side, and they don't want him this season either, but apparently there's clubs in the Championship and League 1 queuing up to sign him. Come on Karl, anyone can see that's a load of Dodoo.

I wonder what the Oxford comms team have got in store for transfer deadline day

3. To everyone's shock at Oxford, and to nobody's surprise at Charlton, the day finishes with the unveiling of their marquee signing, who turns out to be so obscure that his Wikipedia page is only 3 lines long, and when you type his name into Google, you have to skip to page 3 of the search results as the first two pages all refer to a bloke with the same name who runs an estate agent in Winchester. He's someone who'll exit the fans, says Karl.
    Nearly right.
  • hear on Sky sports that they lost 5 out of their last 6 away games..............KR strikes again.
  • Good start for Oxford - hope the fans give KR their full backing.
  • He's managing to get Ricky Holmes in on loan though
  • Sponsored links:

• Oxford losing (and Millwall only drawing). Two highlights in an otherwise shite football day.
  • He's managing to get Ricky Holmes in on loan though

He wan't in the Oxford matchday squad today though.

• Don't care what he has to say anymore, we got rid.

• I wish someone would edit the thread title.

I see it and think Robinson has now been sacked by Oxford.

• Sponsored links:

• Soon will be
  • I wonder if Karl’s still in the dressing room talking to his players.
  • I wonder if Karl’s still in the dressing room talking to his players.

I wonder if they even listen.

• Oggy Red said:

I wonder if Karl’s still in the dressing room talking to his players.

I wonder if they even listen.

Or understand what he's saying? #scousebollocks
  • MrLargo said:

Defeated 2-0 at home to Fleetwood in the battle of the obnoxious Scouse gobshites.

And bottom