Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karl Robinson (Ed. Page 79 - GONE- Mutual Consent)

Comments

• Must leave an opening for Reeves to go there in january
  • Given his history he’s fortunate anyone goes anywhere near him.
    He’s lucky if he was offered a deal to the end of the season. Clearly no one is going to throw a 2 year in his direction.
  • Charlton could do with another striker
  • Charlton could do with another striker

No chance

Would rather have Steer or Phillips upfront than have Ranger anywhere near the club
  • Im actually surprise he doesnt have a club at the moment... He's like Ravel Morrison where there is always one club stupid enough to waste their time in the hope they can be the ones to the best out of him
  • Im actually surprise he doesnt have a club at the moment... He's like Ravel Morrison where there is always one club stupid enough to waste their time in the hope they can be the ones to the best out of him

Or Tony Watt...
  • Sponsored links:

• Blimey he has hit the Quality Street early
  • Up in Leeds with work and bumped into Robinson outside my hotel.

Top geezer tbf.

Didn't know you wore hi-viz for work.

Must have thought @ElfsborgAddick was a Terry's chocolate orange.
    He's been called worse.

He's been called worse.
    Not having that Rambo.
  • edited December 2018

Blimey he has hit the Quality Street early

Oh my if there was ever a caption contest for the in the knows with that pic...that tops it...
    Fookin hilarious...haha haha haha
  • think you should do something about that ear hair @ElfsborgAddick
  • Up in Leeds with work and bumped into Robinson outside my hotel.

Top geezer tbf.

I don’t get it? But is the guy in the orange from The Goodies?
  • think you should do something about that ear hair @ElfsborgAddick

Just because you think that, doesn’t mean everyone else does?
    If only there was some way you could gauge everyone’s opinion?
  • Sponsored links:

• It’s a while since they’ve been on tv but it seems Little and Large are still together
  • Another win for Oxford today.

That's one defeat in 14 games. Wonder what those Oxford fans are saying about him now!
  • Addickted said:

Another win for Oxford today.

That's one defeat in 14 games. Wonder what those Oxford fans are saying about him now!

My Oxford mate likes him. Seems like he is flexible with formations now. Indeed it was this that kept them up last season in his opinion.
  • Hopefully then he has learned and is still learning. He didn’t show a lot of aptitude for that with us, particularly the formation but don’t wish him ill except if Oxford do better than us.
  • Addickted said:

My Oxford mate likes him. Seems like he is flexible with formations now. Indeed it was this that kept them up last season in his opinion.
    Even Lee Bowyer, earlier in the season, made a comment that last season that there were times when we needed to play than just the one formation .....
  • Addickted said:

I'd imagine some Oxford fans are still saying bad things about him. Remember, they're still only placed 18th in League 1 with just under half the season already played. Most Oxford fans would have expected the club to be higher than 18th come December.
  • Robinson next man Utd manager?
  • Oh dear Karl, 2 home defeats on the spin, back in relegation trouble. Away to bottom placed Plymouth on New Year's Day.
  • They might not win again until they play us on Good Friday in April.