Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karl Robinson (Ed. Page 79 - GONE- Mutual Consent)

Comments

• said on the other thread - Oxford to go on a run & will now beat us.
  • He is still doing his press conference and saying "how well they are" and the season is a long season and still got a chance of the "play offs".
  • Rudders22 said:

He is still doing his press conference and saying "how well they are" and the season is a long season and still got a chance of the "play offs".

Hero. I never doubted him. Gonna upgrade his next job to Watford
  • Never in doubt, great manager.
  • Never in doubt, great manager.

Excellent manager and the blip is out of the way. Nailed on 5-0 victory at the Valley - a packed ground will give Karl a rousing cheer as he leaves the pitch.

• Robinson for some reason didn't do any interviews.

• Robinson for some reason didn't do any interviews.

Damage limitation
  • Barnsley were bottom at Xmas a few seasons back and went up via playoffs
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2018

Barnsley were bottom at Xmas a few seasons back and went up via playoffs

Yeh but Barnsley had three Managers in that season...
  • Barnsley were bottom at Xmas a few seasons back and went up via playoffs

Yeh but Barnsley had three Managers in that season...
    And no Karls.
  • I did a 20 match accumulator on Saturday. Got 19/20 on a mixture of football and rugby matches. The one match to let me down was Oxford / Plymouth. Typical Robinson.. totally unreliable. Return would have been in excess of £4K
  • _MrDick said:

I did a 20 match accumulator on Saturday. Got 19/20 on a mixture of football and rugby matches. The one match to let me down was Oxford / Plymouth. Typical Robinson.. totally unreliable. Return would have been in excess of £4K

To get 19 teams right is outrageous - I can barely get 3!!
  • _MrDick said:

I did a 20 match accumulator on Saturday. Got 19/20 on a mixture of football and rugby matches. The one match to let me down was Oxford / Plymouth. Typical Robinson.. totally unreliable. Return would have been in excess of £4K

To get 19 teams right is outrageous - I can barely get 3!!
    Most of them were big odds on. I just had a few that could of gone either way. If Freddie Burns had scored that try, it would've been 18/20. So I got lucky in that respect
  • edited October 2018
    The guy was useless
  • Former Spain and Barcelona midfielder Xavi says he finds watching teams that play 4-5-1 boring.
    Karl Robinson said he won promotion from the 3rd tier in England and what has Xavi ever won.
  • Former Spain and Barcelona midfielder Xavi says he finds watching teams that play 4-5-1 boring.
    Karl Robinson said he won promotion from the 3rd tier in England and what has Xavi ever won.

Robinson doesn't play 4-5-1. If he did it would be a miracle.

He plays 4-2-3-1
  • Sponsored links:

Robinson doesn't play 4-5-1. If he did it would be a miracle.

He plays 4-2-3-1
    Your so pedantic ! When J Da Silva was attacking at the valley last season and no one covered him we seemed to have 5 behind big Josh.
    Thanks for spoiling my Robinson tale
    (Henry entered into Sam's little black book)
  • Scoham said:
    A video of Robinson saying that at least Oxford didnt crumble on the weekend

Despite being 3-0 up they went on to draw 3-3
  • Seems to have turned a corner now and unbeaten in 9 games across all comps. Was very surprised by this stat though.

• Seems to have turned a corner now and unbeaten in 9 games across all comps. Was very surprised by this stat though.

Move On...haha,yeah it's not too bad a stat at all,but he can still do one tho...!!!
  • So please for him, great manager, should never have gone.

#bowyerout

:smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • Oxford have been served with a winding up order for unpaid tax bill second time in 8 months court date set for 19th December.
  • Dansk_Red said:

Oxford have been served with a winding up order for unpaid tax bill second time in 8 months court date set for 19th December.

Has Karl been ordering the Jumbo Gutbuster again down at Nel's Cafe?