Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

George Cole Has Died

Comments

• Mary's due date is through, gonna be around 24th / 25th of December, reckon that'll be some sort of public holiday that

Christ almighty... Another public holiday?
  • Feck me, did you hear that Big Bang?
  • This'll be a Coca-Cola lorry inspired public holiday, where everyone gets in loadsa dept and gets pissed I reckon
  • Mary's due date is through, gonna be around 24th / 25th of December, reckon that'll be some sort of public holiday that

Hope it's not on the 26th.... she'd have to miss MK Dons away.

It's gonna be a home birth, surrounded by family and donkey's and the like, so doubt she'll be in any fit state to travel and anyway, she's boycotting
  • Oops I just saw this on Microsoft network and thought it was today. I am very red faced and am going to hide for a week!

Looks like you have been hiding for the past year ffs!
    Wait until he finds out we nearly got relegated.
    I almost lol'd that!

It's gonna be a home birth, surrounded by family and donkey's and the like, so doubt she'll be in any fit state to travel and anyway, she's boycotting
    I've heard she's got 3 blokes coming over for a foursome to celebrate.

She worked out who the dad is yet?

But the 3 wise men have brought gold, myrrh and half year season tickets?
  • Sponsored links:

Gonna be a fivesome coz ones bringing Frank

Gonna be a fivesome coz ones bringing Frank
    Joseph will be incensed.
  • Pretty good going - from Arthur Daley to the virgin birth in a couple of hours.
  • bobmunro said:

Pretty good going - from Arthur Daley to the virgin birth in a couple of hours.

Where going Titanic next Robert, stand by shun
  • Sad news - George Cole AKA Arthur Daley has passed away. A great comedy actor. RIP

I bet you are so pleased you started this thread
  • All fecking unbelivable ! Next you will be telling me Curbs has gone and we are in Leauge One.
  • It bet the kop remembered .
  • All fecking unbelivable ! Next you will be telling me Curbs has gone and we are in Leauge One.

What's a leauge
  • Like a league but, for the dyslexic .
  • Sponsored links:

• It's almost as if people read something on the internet and then just repost it without bothering to check. Hope that doesn't become the norm on social media.
  • News just in - Those pesky Romans are sailing across the Channel - be prepared!
  • I'm looking at commercial premises in the Grove Park area, near the BR Station. Oh and me kidneys playing up
  • ...Fuck this I might even move France way
  • Not again, bloody George the Cat !

What's a leauge
    A small Bobsleigh.
  • mafeking relieved (page 2 )
  • On No Winston Churchill is dead!!
  • RIP means Rest in Peace !
    I don't want as to do this to George Cole on a Yearly,
    or a Arthur Yearly occasion, because before we know it,
    it will be a RIP, Daley Event.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!