Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spurs v West Ham

Won't give the score away, but really entertaining. Not least because every time the pundits mention the young Spurs player Harry Winks, I'm convinced old Twitchy Redknapp thinks they're referring to him.
:-)

Comments

• That's probably the most undeserved victory I've seen this season.
  • edited November 2016

That's probably the most undeserved victory I've seen this season.

Agreed. Couldn't string three passes together all night and kept getting mugged. Couldn't have complained if they'd lost. But it was entertaining. And hilarious.
  • edited November 2016
    Sunderland now only 3 points behind West Ham and Palace
  • That's probably the most undeserved victory I've seen this season.

Turned it off after 88 minutes.

Thought you were talking about West Ham and was going to say you're mad.

Just checked the score... Wtf!
  • Feel really sorry for Reid. He was absolutely immense. Ended up losing and getting sent off.

Funny old game.
  • I liked it because it clinched my Beat the Bookie.
  • Sunderland now only 3 points behind West Ham and Palace

Yep come on you mackams
  • Won't give the score away, but really entertaining. Not least because every time the pundits mention the young Spurs player Harry Winks, I'm convinced old Twitchy Redknapp thinks they're referring to him.
    :-)

The fact Harry Winks isn't number 40 is a travesty and should be investigated by the FA
    Much like when Mambo wasn't given the number 5 jersey.
  • Sponsored links:

• this result marks the alignment of the planets, the full set, rummy, house!, a fine day
  • West Ham. Hahahahahahahahaha. Couldn't make it up.

We're playing poorly tbh but still picking up results. Very strange.

We played very well against Man City but we've been bang average to poor every other game. We've had a few injuries to key players but still no excuse. Its as if we're set up not to lose first then rely on the front four to win games.

Poor old West Ham though. That was from the book of Spurs capitulations.

Shame our unbeaten run gets taken to the cleaners by Chelsea next weekend.
  • I went to a family get together in North London yesterday and my cousin got me a ticket for this one at the top of the West Stand. West Ham must be wondering how the hell they failed to take something from the game. At 2-1, they looked more likely to score than Tottenham and would have done so had they shown a bit more composure and quality up front. Tottenham seemed to lose their shape, especially with the substitutes, Dele Alli and Son constantly conceding cheap possession. Son must have given the ball away in 7 of his first 8 touches, although, remarkably, his last 2 proved decisive. Unsurprisingly, the crowd were going nuts at the end.

Interesting to be in a full ground for a change and the photos of an empty Valley posted by @Redmidland are a telling indictment of the regime. I don't know whether Mike Dean's penalty award to West Ham was correct or not but he's still just as irritating as he was when he refereed down at our place in happier times.

Back to SE7 for more punishment next week.