Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Next manager rumours (Karl Robinson interviewed pg.22)

Comments

• Has the club made any further statement? normally you expect someone to be named interim manager whilst the search is on.

I hear KF is available for that role.

As mentioned by another poster...

I'm GUESSING that Kevin Nugent is interim Manager seeing that there has been no mention of his sacking.

We'll surely find out tomorrow with the Weekly Press
    I reckon you're right with Jacko and Euell assisting.
  • Gary Caldwell is now favourite with Sky Bet an Bet Victor.
  • Has the club made any further statement? normally you expect someone to be named interim manager whilst the search is on.

I'm GUESSING that Kevin Nugent is interim Manager seeing that there has been no mention of his sacking.

I read somewhere on Facebook (so probably bollocks) that Simon Clarke was taking training ..

I read somewhere on Facebook (so probably bollocks) that Simon Clarke was taking training ..
    Kevin Nugent is still with us.

So they've basically done the exact same amount of research as they did for Ajose.
  • edited November 2016
    Mini Mourinho anyone? Sounds like RDs type of manager (based on his age, RD probably prefers someone with less qualifications).

http://thesetpieces.com/features/meet-mini-mourinho-youngest-coach-achieve-uefa-licence/
  • O'Loughlin out to 12s, worth a few quid
  • CAFCsayer said:

O'Loughlin out to 12s, worth a few quid

Signing a network manager would cause a revolution. The club probably thought they'd undermined the protests by signing a British manager, allowing non protestors to argue that things were getting better.
    To turn once again to the network would be an absolute disaster for the SMT.
    They surely aren't that stupid?

I read somewhere last night he was in the picture but unsure if true.

Simon Clark always impresses but not sure if he is manager material yet.....one way to find out I guess

• Sponsored links:

• Steve Evans confirmed as Mansfield boss.

where's that 'it's happening' gif? Dodged a bullet there imo
  • More of an ACME boulder

The owners probably saw that he won the league with Wigan last season and automatically think that by appointing him we will do the same this season.
    Tbf it's as good a guide as most.

We can't all complain that Slade's never won anything and then complain if they choose the manager that one the league last season & yes his squad was good, but there's no doubt he did well.

I'd be happy with Caldwell.

(until xmas).

where's that 'it's happening' gif? Dodged a bullet there imo
    Try this one instead :wink:
  • stonemuse said:
    Cant be us... He says that club are fighting against Supporters not Actors
  • That's fairly unequivocal isn't it

Pretty damning and embarassing too

Still 30+ fish in the sea
  • Sponsored links:

• Respect to the tomato
  • Good for Steve Evans.

I hope someone sticks it under Pinocchio's hooter.
  • Karl Robinson now odds on sky bet.
  • Scrap that, back out to 6/4 with Loughlin favourite again at 5/4.
  • This market is all over the place.
  • Adkins is all the way back to 11/2 now. The bookies really have as little a clue as we do.
  • Adkins is all the way back to 11/2 now. The bookies really have as little a clue as we do.

And yet the bookies were spot on with the EU referendum and the Presidential election. No?

Of course not. They are about as clued up as our beloved CEO.