Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next manager rumours (Karl Robinson interviewed pg.22)

Comments

• Options
    Ha ha laughable, we can't even attract that fat mug to be our manager ahead of Mansfield!
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Would rather Evans over O'Loughlin.

Would rather O'Loughlin than Evans. Evans is a petulant little prick on the sideline, and he's a manager where nothing is ever his fault.
    These are the strongest words I've ever seen from you
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Evans .. he's gone for the errrrrrrr most beautiful CEO

The lovely Mansfield CEO Carolyn .. married to the Mansfield owner, who is also a big backer of Doncaster Rovers
  • Options
    Mansfield is the geographical centre of Great Britain I think, which is what I'm presuming the draw was
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Mansfield is the geographical centre of Great Britain I think, which is what I'm presuming the draw was

https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/blog/2014/08/where-is-the-centre-of-great-britain-2/
  • Options
    I don't care who the next manager is #justsaying :-(
  • Options

Hercule Poirot.

Although it doesn't take a detective to work out what is wrong with this f***ng club.

Ugh - another f.....g Belgian.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I would sooner have Lee Evans than Steve

Or Pat Evans.
    Yes! THAT'S is our manager. She'll have Johnny Jackson doing press - ups all night long.

Go on girl!
  • Options
    Who gives a flying one. They will get pelters whoever they are.
  • Options
    My eye drawn to the far end sign made by seats Stag ?
  • Options
    I've heard it's Gary Caldwell, not good for Jason as he was frozen out at Wigan
  • Options
    barstool said:

I've heard it's Gary Caldwell, not good for Jason as he was frozen out at Wigan

Forgot about him... Would be happy with that appointment, but Jason shouldnt worry as Caldwell played him in League One, it was only in the Championship when he was dropped
  • Options
    Evans has lost tons of weight to be fair (literally)

Caldwell makes sense given their choice of new striker was driven by researching the previous season's top scorer lists.
  • Options
    Frank Lampard rumoured to be coming in.......source someone high as a kite on another thread. Watch this space.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My number one is Nathan Jones. Herman would be a good outside bet. Curbs a safe one. Depends on who is advising RD who has no clue.
  • Options
    Gary Caldwell has had his odds dropped down to 6-1 second favourite with Adkins at 1-4
  • Options
    Wouldn't hold your breath on anyone coming in. This will roll on for weeks if it's a non regime yes guy, especially as Roland can only give 1.5% of his time to the recruitment process.

Wake me up when there's actually some news!
  • Options
    WAKE UP!

Oh no sorry I was misinformed, happens to the best journos sorry.
  • Options
    Has the club made any further statement? normally you expect someone to be named interim manager whilst the search is on.

I hear KF is available for that role.
  • Options

Has the club made any further statement? normally you expect someone to be named interim manager whilst the search is on.

I hear KF is available for that role.

As mentioned by another poster...

I'm GUESSING that Kevin Nugent is interim Manager seeing that there has been no mention of his sacking.

We'll surely find out tomorrow with the Weekly Press
  • Options
    Where's Wilmots these days?
  • Options
    What's the point of discussing it. No manager will succeed.