Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stan Collymore - Phone in from the Liberal Club

Collymore is on Twitter offering to do his Monday Night Phone In Show from a location close to the ground on 28/11. Few people have auggested the Liberal Club.

Anyone friendly enough with the owners to facilitate this? He wants an audience - could be a big strike at the regime if done correctly.

Comments

• Options

Collymore is on Twitter offering to do his Monday Night Phone In Show from a location close to the ground on 28/11. Few people have auggested the Liberal Club.

Anyone friendly enough with the owners to facilitate this? He wants an audience - could be a big strike at the regime if done correctly.

What about Woolwich Town Hall? It would be nice to square the circle!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    The Liberal club? Come on, we want to make a good impression of the fan base surely :smile:
  • Options
    What has he tweeted? I have to ask this as he has blocked me despite never having tweeted him once.
  • Options

Fair play to Collymore. Always thought he was a bit of a dick but after he got in amongst it at the Euro's and with his continued backing of us against the regime, i quite like the guy.

Exactly the same feelings I have about him, can't do nothing but admire him when it comes to OUR club from now on.
  • Options
    Plume of feathers plumstead would be happy to accommodate him and anything he requires.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2016

This sacking is gonna be RD's and KM's downfall, feel it in me stool

Does your curly wurly do the lottery numbers too?
  • Options
    Still early in Blighty mate, seems late in continent?
  • Options
    I can hear an echo in here?
  • Options
    Happens in echo chambers apparently ;)
  • Options

Still early in Blighty mate, seems late in continent?

Watching First Dates then I'm going a bed
  • Options
    Living the dream
  • Options
    Did this happen?
    Didn't he do it from White Swan?

Any news?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had technology issues last I heard, still hoping it will go ahead but no date given
  • Options
    I'm afraid I don't even know who Stan Collymore is.
  • Options
    Nah, he'll be on kronenbourg.