Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

****Confirmed: Russell Slade Sacked****

Comments

• is it possible that some of his poor decision making during games (positions subs etc) was actually because he was running to instructions from above and he got fired because he kept trying to do things his own way?
  • cafc999 said:

Roland has rung Daisy to see why the anger and she has blamed Slade. Roland has then sacked Slade as a result of Daisy.

That's my bet too.
  • Top 6 budget doesn't mean jack shit if you don't get the right players in. He was doomed to fail as soon as he signed. The manager does not need to go it's the feckin regime!!!!!
  • Bet the PR company are impressed you really couldn't make this shit up.

Great timing as well with the guys being in Belgium, they really are the biggest bunch of useless tossers in football even outdoing Blackpool, Leeds and co.
  • PaddyP17 said:

Mrkinski said:

But we've improved our rankings every time we've sacked a manager.

Indeed. We're 59th in the overall football pyramid and 59 is a larger number than 29th when we finished ninth in the Champ

59 > 29 therefore we're improving
    I think I've figured this out. If you take our position at the time of their sacking and divide it by the number of sacked managers, I think you'll find our average position per manager, on that basis, is improving.

We're now a healthy 8th and bit. A couple more sacked managers before the end of the season should be good enough to get us into Europe next season.

Onwards and upwards.
  • To the extent that I give a toss anymore, I'm glad to see the back of him. Devoid of personality. Devoid of any credibility. Boring boring tactics. Goodness knows what we'll get next. Just another episode in the soap opera.
  • edited November 2016
    This has to be seen as a vote of no confidence in Meire as well. She was very much behind Slade's apppointment at the start and remained so. Hard to imagine she fired him on her own, so it had to come from the top. In which case, please God, she may well be next for the chop.
  • He's a useless manager but is not, ultimately, the problem.
    Said all along that he was only here for the guaranteed payout when he got sacked, which was inevitable.
    Nobody of a right mind would agree to work for these clowns, not for football reasons anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nobby Vinegarrrrrr!!!!!!
  • Jacksons job now. They'll mug him to get the fans back on side.
  • Have they sacked Brussel after the comms team have gone home? Or are they working on a special 'statement' from the glorious one? Or maybe if they don't announce on the OS they think we won't notice when Nobby Vinegar or O'Dokeepup rocks up.
  • Bet the PR company are impressed you really couldn't make this shit up.

Great timing as well with the guys being in Belgium, they really are the biggest bunch of useless tossers in football even outdoing Blackpool, Leeds and co.

Someone posted on here somewhere that KM is likely to be gone next too!
  • How many managers are the regime up to now? I've actually lost count? is it 7? 8 including the times Riga stepped in?
  • Krusty the clown could get a game out of this lot if he wasn't hamstrung by the feckin Belgian Krankies.
  • edited November 2016
  • I supposed this is the downward part of the curve.

Thanks for the memories Russell

Are you not meant to say "thanks for the £20 Russell"?
  • Scoham said:
    Be honest Louis, how long have you been planning that one?
    I reckon his bedroom is like Ray Finkles in Ace Ventura.

'DIE RUSSELL DIE'.......'BE PATIENT!'
  • Sponsored links:

• sammy391 said:

Bet the PR company are impressed you really couldn't make this shit up.

Well I hope ther are right.
  • And we are gauranteed the next few managerless games will be humdingers.
  • I wish they put a brick through that window during Roland's happy birthday song now.
  • At least this will make the season a bit more interesting.
    We weren't going up with Slade, we might be going somewhere now.
    Best of luck, Katy, with the speed interviews tonight .
  • its Groundhog day again - lets appoint a caretaker who'll win a game and then lose a few 6 nil, before we get find another to oversee the relegation - and then repeat again!
  • sammy391 said:

Bet the PR company are impressed you really couldn't make this shit up.

He will be across this week and take her back with him.

His son was with him on Saturday and will take over perhaps? He is more than qualified to do the job! I.e fuck all experience but family.
  • Is anyone really that fussed?

Nope