Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Confirmed: Russell Slade Sacked****

Comments

• Options

This is 100% a reaction from Roly being embarrassed in Belgium, he's taking away our English manager

He is gonna sack katrien as well, he has had enough I think.

• Options
    bobmunro said:

Sorry - had to come back for this latest embarrassment and see what everyone is saying.

What a complete farce.

Bobby baby, just like Arnie, I knew you'd be back :wink: .
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Give Jason Euell and Simon Clark a chance...

cant see either of them risking their current roles to do something so poisonous!
    Euell especially will be least willing (I hope!) due to his rapport with fans etc
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I supposed this is the downward part of the curve.

Thanks for the memories Russell
  • Options
    mogodon said:

What a farce. We are the laughing stock of the football world.

I completely disagree. We waved goodbye to laughing stock when Meire appointed Fraeye. We are now in the realms of car crash.
    Nope that's next week when Roger Johnson has been appointed interim coach!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Katy must get a shot at the job now.
    She knows everything.
  • Options
    The BELGIUM20 effect lol

This is funny :)
  • Options
    Not surprised. Slade was simply not good enough because nobody who was would want to come to us. We only attract the hopeless and the desperate. So let's see what crap comes out from the club at 7pm. And let's see how Meire ("no really, we have changed") dresses up the next appointment.

Quite excited to see if there is a list of candidates or if one has been picked. And to see if they are English or not. And to see what guff they are told to say by the club's PR gurus. Bullshit bingo favourites include "I am my own man" "I pick the team" "Had a long and frank chat with Roland and he will let me run all aspects of the football" "I recognise issues and think things really are changing". Unlikely to hear "Jesus, I knew this place was a shambles but had no idea how bad it had become until I was dragged here by Meire's minders"
  • Options
    If true, it's effing ridiculous. He has had 16 league games. 16 games! Despite the signs not being amazing, whatever happened to giving a new manager a chance?? And now we are 100% going to get a network dickhead in while that po faced cow keeps her job despite having mismanaged the shit out of our "top 6 budget." If we have such a great budget, why the hell are we giving out five month contracts just before the season started?

In my mind, Slade's biggest mistake (and there were a few) was to stop questioning those above him. He said we were "miles off" having a strong enough squad two weeks before the season started-that never changed yet he changed tact straight away.

I'm not denying he had limitations but I genuinely think he was trying to build something and could have been successful if given time by the SMT (spits on ground) and the fanbase; sadly neither has the patience and the club continues to be an absolute joke.

Anyway welcome to another over enthusiastic under-qualified idiot. Hope you're prepared to get stick from day one.
  • Options
    The club that keeps on giving . Can't wait to see who they get now . I just hope they don't try give it to Jason Euell .
  • Options
    I wonder who the bloke was having lunch with Roly on Saturdsy ?
  • Options
    At least the official OS statement won't take long to write. 'Which one of the last 6 shall we use'!!!!!. Shambles
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

If true then Roalnd (in his mind) will have associated the Belgium protests against him as really being against the team performance, and hence Slade, in much the same way Katrien attributes the falling numbers to relegation. Simply an inability to face the truth.

cafc-west said:

If true then Roalnd (in his mind) will have associated the Belgium protests against him as really being against the team performance, and hence Slade, in much the same way Katrien attributes the falling numbers to relegation. Simply an inability to face the truth.

100% this. If this is his knee jerk reaction to the protests then he's one thick cunt. He doesn't realise that whoever he appoints, we will still take the time to travel to his homeland and remind him he's a cancer on the club and whatever he does, he's not wanted
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I wonder who the bloke was having lunch with Roly on Saturdsy ?

didn't look anything like his son Roderick , the chairman of Ujpest!
    Don't buy the idea he was with his family at lunch , so possibly (and hopefully) clients which make the stuns even better!
  • Options
    That sounds spot on cafc999.
  • Options

The CAFC fanbase:

33% thought Slade should be sacked for playing Jackson. Foley and Crofts in the same team.

33% think it's a terrible decision because every decision in Duchatelet tenure have been wrong.

33% are so high on drink and drugs they don't realize that Peeters has gone.

the other 1% don't know.

Yes but what about the 2%????