Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

****Confirmed: Russell Slade Sacked****

Comments

• Have to say I don't actually care, never warmed to him and his football was shocking.

However, this is still a shock. Meire has been made to look an even bigger fool and the club descend further into the ranks of total farce.

This... I reckon they'll give it to Euell
  • CAFCsayer said:

Have to say I don't actually care, never warmed to him and his football was shocking.

However, this is still a shock. Meire has been made to look an even bigger fool and the club descend further into the ranks of total farce.

This... I reckon they'll give it to Euell
    Katrien had her chance choosing a manager, Roland is back in charge now. It won't be Euell.
  • Would be great if CARD could get some inside info from Slade , if not "getting to know the network" could have a new interviewee!
  • Sponsored links:

• LenGlover said:

Brussell wins either way.

Unless he's exposed himself to Katrien or some other form of gross misconduct he'll get the best part of 3 years paid up.

Well done the Regime! Lookman will have to go to pay the severance now even if he wasn't already!

Was he on a 3 year contract Len?
  • Has this been confirmed by any of the sports media ?
  • sammy391 said:

Would be great if CARD could get some inside info from Slade , if not "getting to know the network" could have a new interviewee!

Slade will almost certainly have a clause in his pay off that prevents him saying anything.
  • Last seven games

W 3 D 2 L 2 (and one of those defeats was on pens to Colchester)

Are you having a laff?
    IS HE HAVIN A LAFF?
  • The pantomime continues.
  • edited November 2016
    Doesn't surprise me at all in fact I hinted on Saturday that he could be forcing the Douchbags hand which @Oggy Red also supported questioning his agenda with that team he put out.

Of course The 2% and B20 will get the blame from the apologists for forcing Douchbag to lash out with this retaliatory action which of course is nonsense O'Loughlin was already running the rule over Brussel.
  • edited November 2016
    Something was very wrong on Saturday.

The more you think about that performance, the more you realise there were stalwarts (Solly) who didn't give a shit.

Has Slade seen it coming and tipped the players off?

I am really worried about what happens next. I believe they will close ranks and runs us into the ground.

Suspect this is a Roland knee-jerk reaction to the protests.

League 2 and possible oblivion awaits.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is it me or do they always sack Managers around this time of day? Any competent HR manager will tell you to do it first thing when people are not tired and emotional- but then we cannot expect competence or early starts from Katrien.
  • The mainstream media will need to get their own source, tbf. They can't run it just because it's posted by CARD.
  • Some on here will be happy. Then again, some were calling for Jiminez and Slater to go as well. If this is true the club will look sillier than those supporters who wanted him sacked. Not a lot sillier though.
  • Two shouts:

1) O'Loughlin because network.

2) Nigel Adkins given he was in attendance at the FA Cup match (though of course that was vs Scunthorpe his old club).

Doubt it'll be Euell, Vignjevic, or anyone else we can think of
  • I somehow don't think Chris Powell will be sitting by the phone tonight waiting for a call from Squirrel Face.