Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Slade Apology

I think it's good that Slade should apology for the below par performance at Swindon. But there seems to be fans annoyed that he has apologised. Had he apology these same fans would be saying "WHY has he NOT apologised? and would be just as annoyed.

So do you or you not want an apology?

Comments

• Options
    Disappointed thebolayers haven't followed suit and apologised for that chuff
  • Options
    What's a bolayer ?
  • Options
    Weired
  • Options
    Do you see how patient we're being Russell?
  • Options
    Fair enough. Forgiven as long as he has learnt from the mistakes.
  • Options
    He could be our Alex Ferguson, just needs time!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'd prefer to hear Meire apologise for a lot of things and for Roland to say,"Sorry I bought your club and fucked it up. By the way, I'm selling up now. Bye".

Fixed for you.
  • Options
    the guy is a laughing stock
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    If somebody was to punch me in the face and apologise immediately afterwards it wouldn't mean anything. He doesn't mean it! If he was genuinely sorry he would resign!
  • Options

What's a bolayer ?

Is a bolayer someone who lays a 'bo'?
    In a Craig David sort of way, could be known as 'laying a phat one' with something like: "the crowd say bo" so they have therefore laid a bo?
  • Options
    Stuff apologies, get it right thats all we ask
  • Options
    Roger johnson has had a word with him so everything's alright now
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Wrong if you apologise.
    Wrong if you don't apologise.

Whilst I don't think Slade is the man to get us promoted, he really is sat upon a double edged sword at the moment. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

It is clear to me after Saturday that was not his chosen team. I believe he is another puppet being directed by Drieson as to who to play. He's still using old men who probably have a higher rating on FIFA than our youth do and he's allowing it.

The same fans are whingeing that he has apologised as those that would whinge if he did not.

CL at its most pathetic. Sadly coincides well with CAFC at its most pathetic.

• Options
    edited November 2016
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    i would rather we played a competitive match instead of apologising, saturday was wank but i would give him the benefit of the doubt let him have a crack saturday with a full strength team if we fail to get 3 wins from the next 6 send him for his papers.

the next matches are

port vale - h - win
    bristol rovers - a - would take a draw
    sheff utd - h - win
    mk dons - h - fa cup - would love us to win and get a big 3rd round tie, but were crap in cups so think we will lose.
    bradford - a - lose
    peterboro - h - win

• Options
    Dazzler not sure I would agree with you that Drieson was directing who to play.Its Slades team and his misguided tactics that are getting us nowhere
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

i would rather we played a competitive match instead of apologising, saturday was wank but i would give him the benefit of the doubt let him have a crack saturday with a full strength team if we fail to get 3 wins from the next 6 send him for his papers.

the next matches are

port vale - h - win
    sheff utd - h - win
    mk dons - h - fa cup - would love us to win and get a big 3rd round tie, but were crap in cups so think we will lose.
    bradford - a - lose
    peterboro - h - win

Sheff Utd are the best team in the division at the moment so that's an ask to beat them (another draw would be an acceptable result IMO) but agree that Saturday we have to win.

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Wrong if you apologise.
    Wrong if you don't apologise.

Whilst I don't think Slade is the man to get us promoted, he really is sat upon a double edged sword at the moment. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

It is clear to me after Saturday that was not his chosen team. I believe he is another puppet being directed by Drieson as to who to play. He's still using old men who probably have a higher rating on FIFA than our youth do and he's allowing it.

The same fans are whingeing that he has apologised as those that would whinge if he did not.

CL at its most pathetic. Sadly coincides well with CAFC at its most pathetic.

Sorry, but that is most definitely Slade's team. In fact Drissen didn't want Slade to sign Crofts or Foley.
  • Options

the next matches are

port vale - h - win
    sheff utd - h - win
    bradford - a - lose
    peterboro - h - win

Doubt we'll beat Sheff Utd given the form they're in, or win at Bradford who are 2nd and unbeaten at home, which means we then need to win 3 out of the other 4.
  • Options
    Actually got what we wanted about half an hour ago.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Actually got what we wanted about half an hour ago.

what ? has that prick Roland sold the club ?
  • Options
    Interesting timing, all things considered.
  • Options
    Aye.
  • Options
    Will slade spill the beans or keep quiet.

That's the question

The press would be all over it.

He might aswell have a go. We are the worst run club in England.

It's safe to say that he has the bitter ex employee key to the city.

He could reveal.
  • Options
    I never warmed to Slade as a manager; his team selections, tactics and lack of ability to change games have all been discussed at length on here. I did warm to him as a person though. I believe that he wanted the best for the club and when he said 'sorry', he genuinely meant it. Unlike the incompetent Meire and absent Duchatelet for whom 'sorry' is a word that their arrogance would never allow them to use in any meaningful sense. I wish him well in the future.

In many ways it is irrelevant who the manager is all the time these jokers are in charge. We'll probably end up with another network nobody. In a strange way, that may be for the best. There are a small number of fans who were hoodwinked by Meire's 'turned a corner' nonsense. Hopefully, those people will be thinking very hard tonight about the utter ridiculousness of the situation and the hopeless bungling of this awful regime. My biggest hope in the light of Slade's sacking though, is that he knows something of what's going on behind the scenes and adds his voice to those of other ex-employees who have spoken about the club. Come on Russ, do the club the greatest service possible and spill the beans on what they are really like.
  • Options
    To Roland an apology is an admission of guilt apparently.

Riga - Apologises for not keeping us up - Sacked
    Slade - Apologises for a poor performance - Sacked