Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Lol, I'm thinking he may of been sent off for pushing the player down after he got up trying to pull shorts up! Why the Greek was sent off to is beyond me!
  • Options
    uie2 said:

Lol, I'm thinking he may of been sent off for pushing the player down after he got up trying to pull shorts up! Why the Greek was sent off to is beyond me!

For pulling Dzeko to the ground in the first place I think
  • Options
    uie2 said:

For the headbutt and slap just after 40seconds, bottom left corner of the screen.
  • Options
    Haha what a strange thing to do!
  • Options
    I imagine the video would be getting more views if it was women's football...
  • Options
    For God's sake. When football was a proper man's game he would have had to pull down his shorts AND f*** him up the arse to get sent off.

All the bloody guts have been ripped out of the game.
  • Options

For God's sake. When football was a proper man's game he would have had to pull down his shorts AND f*** him up the arse to get sent off.

You've been watching too much Golden Gordon! :-)
  • Options

Even light rimming's a yellow now.
  • Options
    Tackle from behind, he had to go.
  • Options

Tackle from behind, he had to go.

There didn't seem to be much tackle in front, either.