Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Getting To Know The Network (4 Part Radio Documentary) (31/1 Part 3, pg. 17)

Comments

• Options
    Why put two parts out in November and then wait until the following year to release the rest?
  • Options
    Thanks Nug.

Mindblowing was the term then.

Which fans group is she meeting on Saturday BTW, anybody know?

• Options
    "Or she is a barefaced, compulsive, serial, shameless liar of the first order".

Looks like it.
  • Options
    Nug said:
    She really is shameless in her lies, so bare faced - unreal.
  • Options
    Rolandgate
  • Options
    Is there a link to these podcasts ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Need to get a national radio station to pick up on this when all four episodes are put out. I'm thinking Radio 4.

so far brilliant work. well done.
  • Options
    Still some hand over money to this vermin. Some even bought season tickets. Duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh......
  • Options

Need to get a national radio station to pick up on this when all four episodes are put out. I'm thinking Radio 4.

so far brilliant work. well done.

Five Live?
  • Options
    Anyone else notice Roland mispelt Thuram's first name (Yohann, not Yahann)?
  • Options
    Part one done, knew things were bad at the end under the spivs but I didn't know it was that bad.
  • Options
    I've just listened to episode 1, which is a summary of the Jimenez/Cash/Slater years.

It is very good, but nothing new in there for me (as someone who tries to know everything about Charlton).
  • Options

I've just listened to episode 1, which is a summary of the Jimenez/Cash/Slater years.

It is very good, but nothing new in there for me (as someone who tries to know everything about Charlton).

There's not a great deal that's new in the second part either, but there are a couple of interesting interviews from network scouts. I think hearing everybody speak about the issues does somehow bring it all to life a bit more.
  • Options
    Stellar work from Jimmy stone - quite how he's managed to get so many interviews is fantastic. Actually feel quite sorry for piotr, clearly parachuted in way over his head on someone else's say so, and even he can see that Roland has ruined the club! Can only imagine the stories Jacko has to tell
  • Options
    Sorry if I'm missing something here, is there supposed to be a link to Soundcloud on here somewhere. Do I need some sort of plug in for the browser?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Sorry if I'm missing something here, is there supposed to be a link to Soundcloud on here somewhere. Do I need some sort of plug in for the browser?

I guess it depends what you're listening on. If you're on a PC you can just click on the play button at the top of the page
  • Options
    On a PC, have tried IE and Firefox, both show a Soundcloud box but no way of playing the content.
  • Options

There's not a great deal that's new in the second part either, but there are a couple of interesting interviews from network scouts. I think hearing everybody speak about the issues does somehow bring it all to life a bit more.
    I agree.
  • Options

On a PC, have tried IE and Firefox, both show a Soundcloud box but no way of playing the content.

I'm on a laptop on Google Chrome. I clicked on the above link & it just played automatically.
  • Options
    On a slightly unrelated note, I read an old blog the other day that suggested that Miere was introduced to people at the training ground as 'sporting director' when she first arrived.

Can atsnyone back this up? That's pretty shocking if true.
  • Options
    Think this letter deserves its own thread - it needs to be visible to all
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Anyone else notice Roland mispelt Thuram's first name (Yohann, not Yahann)?

Because it was copy and pasted from a Driesen email to Roland.