Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Getting To Know The Network (4 Part Radio Documentary) (31/1 Part 3, pg. 17)

Comments

• se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Are those emails definitely legitimate ?

I think we can assume they are, otherwise a very hefty lawsuit is coming his way.
    Rob62 said:

They are 100% legitimate.

Interesting, especially given the date of the second email and the date that Rhoys Wiggins was sold - not sure what that tells us.
    Rhoys wasnt sold till the summer... Joined Sheffield Wednesday on the 5th August 2015
    Sorry -meant Dale Stephens !
  • se9addick said:

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Are those emails definitely legitimate ?

I think we can assume they are, otherwise a very hefty lawsuit is coming his way.
    Rob62 said:

They are 100% legitimate.

Interesting, especially given the date of the second email and the date that Rhoys Wiggins was sold - not sure what that tells us.
    Rhoys wasnt sold till the summer... Joined Sheffield Wednesday on the 5th August 2015
    Sorry -meant Dale Stephens !
    Yeah he was sold later in the day of the second email
  • Would love to have seen the response.

Hi Roland

Yes I have played in countless Diamond and 4-4-2 formations so know how they work whilst when I completed my coaching badges I went through all tactics and training ground practices.

Kind Regards
    Chris xx
  • Pritchard sounds quite posh, is he ?
  • se9addick said:

Pritchard sounds quite posh, is he ?

He went to Bishop Challenor , private school I think ,they teach em proper there
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

He went to Bishop Challenor , private school I think ,they teach em proper there
    They most certainly do!
  • Just finished the second episode, well worth the listen.

I wouldn't say anything truly shocking has been revealed yet, more a confirmation of things we already suspected. But hearing them confirmed, by people who are clearly telling the truth, is quite stark.
  • se9addick said:

Was told we went back in for Pritchard in the summer however he has a real top job in the city and his firm wouldn't allow him to do both, so he decided to play part time for a non league team.
  • Listened to both episodes. Whilst a lot of what is coming out is already in the public arena, hearing so many people's accounts of it really brings it all to life. It's going to be interesting hearing what Fraeye and Riga have to say in the next episode.

Anyone have an idea as to when we can expect Episode 3?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2016
    That email is a fascinating insight into the mindset of the owner, almost forgivable had it not been so wrong about the incoming players. How much track record of success did these scouts have prior to running the rule over Charlton I wonder? But tey clearly lacked an understanding of what was needed in a player to be successful in English football.

Regarding Bradshaw, whatever one thinks of him he was miles ahead of Miere in understanding the strategic value of engagement. Although he was bounced into it somewhat by Murray initially he could have and did to a degree work with the Trust, you could almost credit him with at least part of its successful growth - hard to swallow I know.
  • listened to them both. Excellent

In fairness i had no idea about how big the mess the Spivs had got us into. I was expecting it to have a more negative slant on the Network but it's just a clear presentation of the facts. Which are more than damning enough.

At times in episode 2 it's whatever the equivalent of looking through your fingers at the TV is on podcasts. Car Crash stuff.
  • Interesting to hear the mess we were in before RD purchased the club. Suppose we should be grateful that he did, but really from then on his & KM's involvement things have gome from bad to worse. Gotta feel for all the players, managers and staff who for no fault of theirs have got involved in what our club has become - A CIRCUS. Great work by Jimmy, can't wait for parts 3 & 4.
  • If these are a hoax it would very much undermine our protests and we would lose a lot of goodwill.

If they are legit, which would not be surprising, then I cannot understand how anyone can still defend this outfit of raving lunatics.

Because there will be those who'll claim they're still a hoax and when you try to reason with them they'll stick their fingers in their ears and start shouting: Sorry cant hear, lalalalalalala