Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chris O'Loughlin

Comments

• Could O'Loughlin be the bastard son of Pardew?

Could O'Loughlin be the bastard son of Pardew?

He looks like the Palace love child of Pardew and Southgate.
    Well he looks like a palarce fan that's for sure, because every time I look at him i wanna smack him in the mouth
  • Has he been sacked yet?
  • Another one who can f*** right off.
  • The new manager bounce lasted from 5:45 until 5:46 today.

I hope this snake gets absolute pelters on Saturday.
  • edited November 2016
    I hope O'Loughlin is getting pelters, is now having second thoughts and bottles it before tomorrow's press conference. Is he on Twitter?

Then it's on to Nobby Vinegar.

• How many more matches in 2016? Can see him gone sooner than Fraeye.
  • Sponsored links:

• Has anyone considered that he might be a success ?

;0))
  • Has anyone considered that he might be a success ?

;0))

Unlike his time at STTV?
  • IdleHans said:

I was all right with giving Slade a chance, but as for this next network stooge...he can just fuck oughlin.

That's a chant right there! Fck Oughlin!!
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

I hope O'Loughlin is getting pelters, is now having second thoughts and bottles it before tomorrow's press conference. Is he on Twitter?

Then it's on to Nobby Vinegar.

He isn't going to get this sort of opportunity ever again. Plus, the dickheads Roland seems to favour all seem to be delusional enough to believe they are good enough for employment in football.
  • Scoham said:

O'Loughlin's experience in the Congo or Vinegar's experience of an indoor football league. Difficult choice for Roland.

Said in jest but they are the facts. What a shambles. Will we ever get out of this?
  • edited November 2016
    Scoham said:

O'Loughlin's experience in the Congo or Vinegar's experience of an indoor football league. Difficult choice for Roland.

Neither of their careers really warrant a page on Wikipedia
  • edited November 2016
    I wonder how much Curbs would want for a leg-up back into management? Bonus weighted on promotion.
  • this guy is 2/5 to get the job.

JFH at12s

• Sponsored links:

• Please, just no.
  • Scoham said:

The sad reality is, this is the choice! No other manager would take this job. So its dumb or dumbers for the taking. Both with a less than average managerial record, no experience of English football and the chance to bank a few quid whilst they work out what they're doing.

Slade was shit and I'm glad he's gone. But he should never have been appointed in the first place!
  • Fuck this. Fuck it. Fuck all of it.

And fuck them fucking fuckers.
  • Slade was pretty bad but not truly shit.

I'm sure Roland and Daisy can find worse Just to spite us.
  • I think you underestimate the potential candidates out there. El capitan for one. Perhaps Curbs. Ex-players out of work. JFH. Ronnie Moore. Herman (my pick)
  • The realistic candidates?
  • The realistic candidates?

Depends on who is advising Roland that the managers aren't working and lost the dressing room. If Peacock then unlikely a few won't have made intentions known now or in past. JJ rumoured to have asked last time.
  • King kev for Charlton
  • Does anyone actually care who we hire next? I honestly don't give a shit.