Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jimmy Seed stand - new sign

1235»

Comments

• Just to put the new club style in perspective. Sue Parkes son Mark has apparently just told Jimmy Seed's grandson ' oh f##k off you stupid w##nk#r' as part of an ongoing twitter rant. Maybe they could paint that on the stand instead?

Please say this isn't true.
  • Just to put the new club style in perspective. Sue Parkes son Mark has apparently just told Jimmy Seed's grandson ' oh f##k off you stupid w##nk#r' as part of an ongoing twitter rant. Maybe they could paint that on the stand instead?

Please say this isn't true.
    It was true
  • edited November 2016
    OK - If true and not taken out of context - Maybe they could have a go at Sam Bartram's family next!
  • OK - If true and not taken out of context - Maybe they could have a go at Sam Bartram's family next!

Nothing would surprise me if it suited their agenda
  • I thought he was ranting at Nick Gray - not the Seeds
  • Swisdom said:

I thought he was ranting at Nick Gray - not the Seeds

Not the way I read it
  • Swisdom said:

Lol!

Seriously Swisdom, do you ever see the bad side in anybody? How about me?
  • Not much that can be said but wow ...
  • mogodon said:

Not much that can be said but wow ...

Yep that's her son alright. The Apple never fall's that far from the tree
  • Sponsored links:

• Off_it said:

Swisdom said:

Lol!

Seriously Swisdom, do you ever see the bad side in anybody? How about me?
    His spat was with Henry (Nick Gray) so I read it as his response to his earlier wummery

You can read it either way tbf

And I'm hardly supporting him am I for fucks sake? He's daft for saying it given who he is.

• It's quite funny really because I hadn't realised that Nick gray was such a fan of Rick everitt.
  • Shocking. I'm sure that Chris will be very embarrassed right now.
  • Off_it said:

It's quite funny really because I hadn't realised that Nick gray was such a fan of Rick everitt.

Does anyone actually know him? Like in the flesh? I just don't get what someone gets out of being a nob to everyone on every forum possible
  • edited November 2016
  • Swisdom said:

Off_it said:

It's quite funny really because I hadn't realised that Nick gray was such a fan of Rick everitt.

Does anyone actually know him? Like in the flesh? I just don't get what someone gets out of being a nob to everyone on every forum possible
    I get the impression he's the sort of fella who probably doesn't have many (any?) real friends.

Shame really.

But then again, who really gives a shit?
  • Sad to say he seems like he is suffering from mental health issues.....
  • mogodon said:

Not much that can be said but wow ...

Yep that's her son alright. The Apple never fall's that far from the tree
    People on here been tugged for saying similar if not lesser things.
  • Anti-social media eh?
  • Sponsored links:

• Jeez, what a family....
  • jdmotion said:

As I posted earlier I got mixed up between the two Henry Irvings, and objected to the language he was using (c-word), hence the 'you're not your' comment.
    Had I realised it was the Nick 'Henry Irving' I wouldn't have got involved.
    But it's clear that while the Parkes are conncected to the club, my family won't be.

Maybe Charlton fans can write to the club and complain about the behaviour of the family of the club secretary? And point this out.

• Missed It said:

Jeez, what a family....

Your sister is your mother, etc..... ;-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!