Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jimmy Seed stand - new sign

Comments

• 25May98 said:

No spare change as yet, - that's in the next phase.

For now they're still working with the fans towards thinking about contemplating how they might, at some time in the future, before too long, invite some randomly selected representative groups of random people to consult about how they might, sort of start, in the not too distant future, looking at the options for a new Jimmy Seed Stand sign.

However, before they actually do all that they will be letting everyone know that's what they intend to do, which might take some time to complete yet.

Anyway, it is all seems very positive = an "easy win" for which we should all be very grateful.

As RS said, 'we need to be patient'. I'll report back here in 2020. By which point my eyesight won't be and I won't be able to read the bloody sign anyway.
    Well if they get around to consulting with you, you can tell 'em you want really big letters
  • JIMMY SEED STAND.
    Proudly sponsored by Melexis.

I can't wait.

• £6,000 for a sign?! Stuff that, we could pay 50% of Marco Dmitrovic AND George Tucudean's weekly wages for that much!
  • The club is talking to a printer about a new sign at the moment.
  • I'm surprised we haven't had a stand named after our esteemed owner ...
  • _MrDick said:

I'm surprised we haven't had a stand named after our esteemed owner ...

We had the Roland Duchatalet Sofa what more can he want?
  • edited October 2016
    Off_it said:

rikofold said:

Fumbluff said:

Target20k are still deciding which font would bring back more supporters....

As someone said on Twitter today, with just over 6k in the ground T20 have achieved their aim of 20,000 empty seats.
    Was it as low as that?

Anyone got any pictures?
    It was a full house in the home stands, everybody in fancy dress.

Shame that everyone rocked up dressed as a red, white or black plastic seat ...

EDIT: Family friendly now ...
  • It's actually a bit shocking when you see that
  • Sponsored links:

• My son sent this first thing today. Breaks my heart because we don't often walk away from clients. We have no choice.
  • masicat said:

My son sent this first thing today. Breaks my heart because we don't often walk away from clients. We have no choice.

Good for you, terrific letter.
  • No letter showing for me?
  • No letter showing for me?

Same here.
  • No letter here eithet
  • Or he clearly just sent the word 'this'.
  • masicat said:

My son sent this first thing today. Breaks my heart because we don't often walk away from clients. We have no choice.

You're and should have, not should of.
  • Will post in a while.
  • Sponsored links:

• masicat said:

End of an era for our firm. Couldn't go on.

Wow. Just wow.
  • 100% spot on but you know she just won't care and then deny any existence of this gesture.
  • masicat said:

Top man
  • masicat said:

That is a very sad and depressing read. But understandable in the circumstances our club is in. I doubt it was an easy decision.
  • Great letter. Well done.

Mind you, I was surprised to hear that the new sign wasn't already in place. Surely this wasnt just a (cheap) publicity stunt on the part of the club?

• edited November 2016
    masicat said:

Great letter well done. It also explains why you have been somewhat more optimistic of the fate of the club of late.

It seems to me that the vast majority of the regime's supporters, be it very limited support, is because they have more than just a club/supporter relationship. (supporter of regime doesn't sound right, but I mean someone that isn't 100% against).

I don't mean for this to be critical of you, because it isn't. What you have done is understandable.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!