Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Chesterfield | Sat 29 Oct | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2016
    3-0.

I was right behind the Hales piledriver in 1980/81. A personal favourite.
  • Options
    It's such a cliche, and I've rolled my eyes countless times when reading other people writing this, but I'm struggling to care these days. It used to be that listening to Charlton on Saturday mornings was a highlight of the week. Even last season, under Riga, I felt like we went in to matches with a chance to win (and a chance to get blow away, but you know, excitement). Of late it seems that we are so flat, so predictable, not just in terms of results but from the sounds of things in terms of pattern of play, that it's getting quite difficult. It has all the feelings of a mid-table season. I think we'll pick up enough points to where we're rarely seriously threatened by relegation, but our performances are poor.

To be honest I kind of find myself in the position with Slade that I felt under Fraeye, almost (almost) rooting against us so that we change managers, as I think it's the only chance we have of moving forward this season. That's not to say Slade is as bad as Fraeye, but I don't think we're going to get much higher up the table under him.
  • Options
    I really want to describe a win and I hope today is the day, 2-1 Addicks if we go 4-4-2, or I'll be describing a 1-1 draw if its the 4-5-1 set up...match thread from 1.45.
  • Options
    Every time I watch the match preview video provided by Charlton I feel sad. Sad at what our club has become and how far we've fallen since the SCP days.

There's no reason on paper why we shouldn't win today. Let's protest and the chances improve. Come on you reds.
  • Options
    Straight forward victory in an empty Valley.

Up the reds
  • Options
    Surely now weve spelled it out that 4-4-2 works the bald one might actually start with this formation?
    But the again..............
  • Options
    2-1 with a backup of 1,000 banners
  • Options
    Killing me not being to able to go.
    2-1 to us.
  • Options
    2-0. Lookman to score first.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Unlike us RS is aware that Chesterfield are a powerhouse of football and will ultimately walk this leauge. Taking that into account it's a 4-5-1 an another point in the bag . We are staying up, we are staying up.

0-0

I believe the great Brussell will stumble on a
    5-4-0 formation eventually, go Brussell...

Sticking with 1-1
  • Options
    0-0 I'm gonna say.