Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NEW CARD video: Free speech day

2»

Comments

• Options
    Great vid. Loving using their own language back at them. Best one yet. Keep in this track and search for more comments!
  • Options
    Given the club's t&c on flags, is it worth fans roughly sewing the four corners to their t.shirt or top thus making them part of their clothing, then tearing them off once inside?
  • Options

Given the club's t&c on flags, is it worth fans roughly sewing the four corners to their t.shirt or top thus making them part of their clothing, then tearing them off once inside?

Capes have been banned. Read the new T&C's....
  • Options
    PWR

Ideas for banners

"Where's Wally from Wallonia?

I know I know! You can drop the Wallonia eventually. I am sure some CL techie can do a gormless Duchatelet in the requisite bobble hat and scarf - but in black and white stripes not red. In fact with the picture you just need "Where's Wally?".

And

RD KM TK
    A Confederacy of Dunces

You don't even need the initials.

"Roland doesn't do success"

And finally the somewhat childish, though it might please Leonard Rossiter fans

"Roland is Le Petomane"

• Options

Thanks for the suggestions, Succotash.

As we speak, me & Mr F are on the floor with just a white sheet between us.

:blush:

Toga party at Fannys!!!!!!
  • Options

As we speak, me & Mr F are on the floor, practising our routine for Britain's got talent.

Mind your back Mr F
  • Options

As we speak, me & Mr F are on the floor, practising our routine for Britain's got talent.

Mind your back Mr F
    Yep that's fanny I'd recognise her anywhere