Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New 5 Year Kit Deal With Hummel (Away Kit Revealed, pg.19)

Comments

• Options
    buckshee said:

Anyone know how the kids shirts come up? They seem to say a small boys is suitable for a six year old .

My son will be 4 on Monday and whilst the 5/6 fitted him it wouldn't fit for much longer so got him the 7/8 and that isn't massive on him.
  • Options
    I think the club need to change the pricing and provide size tables. There is no justification for a 10 year old needing an adult shire for £45!
  • Options

buckshee said:

Anyone know how the kids shirts come up? They seem to say a small boys is suitable for a six year old .

My son will be 4 on Monday and whilst the 5/6 fitted him it wouldn't fit for much longer so got him the 7/8 and that isn't massive on him.
    On the website it doesn't have age sizes just extra small boys , small boys etc. Are the ones in the shop actually listed by age then?
  • Options
    buckshee said:

buckshee said:

On the website it doesn't have age sizes just extra small boys , small boys etc. Are the ones in the shop actually listed by age then?
    Yes mate, little plastic tags on the hangers are in ages.

Just looking at it the price tag has

Size: EU 128
    US: YS/ 8 Y

But no size I can find on the actual shirt or its labels
  • Options
    Typical , mind you the website still doesn't have photos of the kids kits. Bad enough I have to shell out the best part of sixty five quid for a six year old kit!
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Typical , mind you the website still doesn't have photos of the kids kits. Bad enough I have to shell out the best part of sixty five quid for a six year old kit!

• Options
    Cheers Dave.
  • Options
    I've just had a thought. Maybe the manufacturers deliberately made the sizes too small not to make parents pay more for the shirts as much as ensuring that more children run around their neighbours with the logo for a betting company u on their chests.

I would also guess that most of the children would prefer the same sponsor as the team wear - it isn't, in my view, a replica shirt of the sponsor is different.

Just costs parents more.
  • Options
    Found it odd that we didn't wear red yesterday
  • Options
    I don't t like it when we don't wear red when we, obviously, can but I guess they want to sell more of the blue ones.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What is the point of banning clubs from selling shirts to kids with betting logos if the club then makes them buy an adult one as they are making the shirts too small.

• Options

Missed yesterday's game as on holiday, what colour was the keepers kit ? (Daughter wants it)

All yellow mate.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

What is the point of banning clubs from selling shirts to kids with betting logos if the club then makes them buy an adult one as they are making the shirts too small.

What's the point of this ban full stop? It makes no sense unless there is clear evidence that a kid having a betting company or a beer brand on their shirt makes them more prone to becoming a gambler or a drinker when they are old enough to do both legally. (Although come to think of it, when we were sponsored by the Woolwich I did have a savings account).
  • Options

buckshee said:

Dave what size is that one?

Cheers.
  • Options
    I imagine those of us suffering from a beer belly will be going for xxxxxl size.
  • Options
    edited August 2017

I imagine those of us suffering from a beer belly will be going for xxxxxl size.

You may need a size up from that elfs ;)
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

You may need a size up from that elfs ;)
    Ffs that Osca top was a medium.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Redrobo said:

What's the point of this ban full stop? It makes no sense unless there is clear evidence that a kid having a betting company or a beer brand on their shirt makes them more prone to becoming a gambler or a drinker when they are old enough to do both legally. (Although come to think of it, when we were sponsored by the Woolwich I did have a savings account).
    well the other year my 6 year old came home with a couple of air conditioning units after signing up to do a chartered surveying degree.
    and I thought I had it bad , my daughter has had me paying for that bloody time share for near on ten years now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:

buckshee said:

Dave what size is that one?

Cheers.
    7/8 years according to the hanger in the club shop
  • Options

You might actually fit in to an adult size!
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

You might actually fit in to an adult size!
    Baby chest with your belly!
  • Options
    buckshee said:

You don't have to shell out anything, you choose to. And for less than half that money I'd want a new kit, not one from 2011.
  • Options
    Nice idea with various sections being parts of the old Denmark kits
  • Options
    Where's our White Kit?

Bet it's next seasons away...
  • Options
    One of our old kits would be interesting