Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New 5 Year Kit Deal With Hummel (Away Kit Revealed, pg.19)

Comments

• I have to say, taking this in isolation, its a good idea and I like Hummel gear. The fact that fans will have a say is also important, but it has to be stretched beyond just fans groups, why not invite Dr Kish, Wyn Grant, and other such bloggers as well? Not just those that appease the SMT! Just my opinion.
  • I wanna know who installed those Lewes seats!!...

Far right... second row going back, the seats for four and five look proper pissed

Good spot......................and don't get me started on the Specsavers sign, whoever lined that up needs shooting.
    My OCD is going through the roof right now...

• Actually pleased with this news, I reserve judgement on the kits until I've seen them though - Fans groups will be Target20k, Sue Perks & the East Kent Addicks

It needs to be a vote on the website. If it's just down to say 20 fans it would be pointless.
  • Why are they bothering anyway with the 25 year thing? I though they didn't care about our history.
  • Thought this was about Mark Hummels. Then I realised we've got Lennon, Johnson and Sarr so don't need him.

do you mean Mats? haha
  • cafc4life said:

Thought this was about Mark Hummels. Then I realised we've got Lennon, Johnson and Sarr so don't need him.

do you mean Mats? haha
    That's him!
  • Surely the easy thing to do would be to sit down with whatever Fan Groups they like... Get five (?) designs created and put into the Matchday Programme maybe with a code for you to enter on the voting page (Which is there to enable only one entry per person).

It means that despite getting the kit designs from only favouritism groups, they get the final choice from a wide group of fans... By having it in the Programme it means your forced to pay £3 to have your vote and by having a code stops just one person getting a programme and giving it out to everyone
  • really pleased with bespoke kits. hate these generic Nike ones.
  • Actually pleased with this news, I reserve judgement on the kits until I've seen them though - Fans groups will be Target20k, Sue Perks & the East Kent Addicks

It needs to be a vote on the website. If it's just down to say 20 fans it would be pointless.
    It won't be, it'll be the selected few - support the regime & you'll be in the inner circle
  • Sponsored links:

• I love their stuff.

I won't buy any until Roland sells the club.
  • Thought this was about Mats Hummels. Then I realised we've got Lennon, Johnson and Sarr so don't need him.

Who is MArk Hummels?
  • if they could make the three best kit designs since getting back to the valley that would be fitting. IMO the red should be the one we wore when coming back to the valley, the away should be the white green and purple striped one and the third should be the all yellow kit.

What's everyone think?
  • CAFCsayer said:

Thought this was about Mats Hummels. Then I realised we've got Lennon, Johnson and Sarr so don't need him.

Who is MArk Hummels?
    Is the love child of Mats Hummels and Mark Hammil.
  • be happy enough with this one, as long as they cater for fat boys better than nike have.
  • Not interested....moving on!
  • edited October 2016
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2016
    "Tom Sinclair, Sport Market Manager for hummel UK and Ireland, is looking forward to the collaboration: “Through this exciting new partnership we hope to expand further our presence in the UK football market. It would be hard to find a better suited partnership than Charlton Athletic and hummel. Both brands have wonderful histories, place great value in tradition, character and local ties..."

Have a word with Daisy next time you see her then Tom....
  • The Danish 86 world cup kit was quality.

• “We are excited by our new partnership with hummel who have a great pedigree in football and share the club’s objectives of supporting football at all levels. We’re also very pleased that the deal brings together Charlton Athletic, Charlton Athletic Community Trust and the Charlton Athletic Women’s team with one kit for the club. "

So they admit we're going down :neutral:
  • sam3110 said:

Interesting thing about the Afghanistan kit, it was the first kit developed specifically with a hijab for the women's team

http://www.hummel.net/AA/news/hummel-presents-new-afghanistan-football-shirt-with-hijab

Just doing some questions for a charity quiz night, cheers!
  • Just found this on Twitter, now we know why Katrien likes Hummel

Who the hell play in that kit... Going by the front it looks like a Baby Grow!!
  • edited October 2016

As an aside, it's slightly surprised me that RD has never done some sort of central kit deal across his network

He just does deals to get shit players to wear the kits.
  • if they could make the three best kit designs since getting back to the valley that would be fitting. IMO the red should be the one we wore when coming back to the valley, the away should be the white green and purple striped one and the third should be the all yellow kit.

What's everyone think?

No. I don't like yellow.

1st Red shirt, White Shorts
    2nd White with Purple and Green lines down one side
    3rd Ecru with black shorts