Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Botaka

Excuse the new thread and pls delete if he's injured or on international duty but....what happened to him?
«134

Comments

  • Bit of both. He got injured whilst away on International duty I believe.
  • Small niggle in training. Expected back in training in two weeks (read 8 months).

    Usually loan players briefly return to their parent club if they've been injured dont they?

    You'd certainly hope this is the case because no doubt, as he'll be told to "man up" by the establishment and told to walk it off!!

  • Got clobbered playing for DR Congo and came off injured after 35 minutes.

  • after winning the competition he entered to win a place on our bench he's faded into obscurity
  • Small niggle in training. Expected back in training in two weeks (read 8 months).

    Usually loan players briefly return to their parent club if they've been injured dont they?

    You'd certainly hope this is the case because no doubt, as he'll be told to "man up" by the establishment and told to walk it off!!
    I think it depends on the severity of the injury. Definitely for longer term injuries, but I don't think that's the case for knocks, at least not from what I've read (could be wrong here).
  • SDAddick said:

    Small niggle in training. Expected back in training in two weeks (read 8 months).

    Usually loan players briefly return to their parent club if they've been injured dont they?

    You'd certainly hope this is the case because no doubt, as he'll be told to "man up" by the establishment and told to walk it off!!
    I think it depends on the severity of the injury. Definitely for longer term injuries, but I don't think that's the case for knocks, at least not from what I've read (could be wrong here).
    Presumably Spurs have better medical facilities (and a greater interest long term in the players rehabilitation) so I'd imagine they'd be involved in his recovery pretty much regardless of the severity of the injury.
  • se9addick said:

    SDAddick said:

    Small niggle in training. Expected back in training in two weeks (read 8 months).

    Usually loan players briefly return to their parent club if they've been injured dont they?

    You'd certainly hope this is the case because no doubt, as he'll be told to "man up" by the establishment and told to walk it off!!
    I think it depends on the severity of the injury. Definitely for longer term injuries, but I don't think that's the case for knocks, at least not from what I've read (could be wrong here).
    Presumably Spurs have better medical facilities (and a greater interest long term in the players rehabilitation) so I'd imagine they'd be involved in his recovery pretty much regardless of the severity of the injury.
    Spurs?
  • Sponsored links:


  • se9addick said:

    se9addick said:

    SDAddick said:

    Small niggle in training. Expected back in training in two weeks (read 8 months).

    Usually loan players briefly return to their parent club if they've been injured dont they?

    You'd certainly hope this is the case because no doubt, as he'll be told to "man up" by the establishment and told to walk it off!!
    I think it depends on the severity of the injury. Definitely for longer term injuries, but I don't think that's the case for knocks, at least not from what I've read (could be wrong here).
    Presumably Spurs have better medical facilities (and a greater interest long term in the players rehabilitation) so I'd imagine they'd be involved in his recovery pretty much regardless of the severity of the injury.
    Spurs?
    Wait - where's he from again ?!
    L**ds
  • Sorry all, just got off a 12 hour flight - disregard everything I've said on this thread !
  • se9addick said:

    Sorry all, just got off a 12 hour flight - disregard everything I've said on this thread !

    No
  • You're probs getting confused with sanupe who we had on trial pre season. He'd just been released by spurs..
  • Sponsored links:


  • You're probs getting confused with sanupe who we had on trial pre season. He'd just been released by spurs..

    Or Garth Crooks who played for us nearly 30 years ago.
    Or Chris Jones.
  • You're probs getting confused with sanupe who we had on trial pre season. He'd just been released by spurs..

    Or Garth Crooks who played for us nearly 30 years ago.
    Or Chris Jones.
    I forgot he played for us. Must of been about 1983.
  • The Congo shamans are probably better at healing than our medical team. Maybe send Kashi out there...
  • You're probs getting confused with sanupe who we had on trial pre season. He'd just been released by spurs..

    Or Garth Crooks who played for us nearly 30 years ago.
    Or Chris Jones.
    I forgot he played for us. Must of been about 1983.
    Paul Miller, he of '88 Chelsea away fame.
  • You're probs getting confused with sanupe who we had on trial pre season. He'd just been released by spurs..

    Or Garth Crooks who played for us nearly 30 years ago.
    Or Chris Jones.
    I forgot he played for us. Must of been about 1983.
    Paul Miller, he of '88 Chelsea away fame.
    I liked Maxi. Shame his career with us ended up the way it did.

    Martin Robinson is another from the late 70's / early 80's that joined us from Spurs.
  • Don't forget Don Mcallister.
  • edited October 2016

    Flash?

    Depends, are you male or female?


  • I seem to remember long blonde permed hair so he could be either.
Sign In or Register to comment.