Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Amsterdam Visit

2»

Comments

• edited February 2017

A bit of advice for you Mr Otto.

The whores are fussy in Amsterdam.

I don't speak from experience btw.

I'm even fussier. They need to be female (I'm not particularly worried about a pulse) :wink:
  • If you fancy a vegan meal then get yourself to the Golden Temple on Utrechtstraat, lovely food, laidback/hippie atmosphere. They don't serve alcohol but two minutes away is Rembrandt Square which has some ok drinking holes.
  • If you fancy a vegan meal then get yourself to the Golden Temple on Utrechtstraat, lovely food, laidback/hippie atmosphere. They don't serve alcohol but two minutes away is Rembrandt Square which has some ok drinking holes.

Vegan meals and no alcohol? Amsterdam's wasted on you mate :wink:

Vegan meals and no alcohol? Amsterdam's wasted on you mate :wink:

Yep, it most certainly is :disappointed:
  • iaitch said:

Surely you mean fushy?

As long as they're not fishy
  • I won't be visiting this cafe in Amsterdam again. I've forgotten where it is anyway.

• "Now now, Timmy. Dad needs to go out and explore the area."
  • Myself and 3 mates are doing two days at Luminosity dance festival in June. Staying in Amsterdam and getting a train to the festival which is around 30 mins away on the coast.

Absolutely love Amsterdam.
  • I won't be visiting this cafe in Amsterdam again. I've forgotten where it is anyway.

What's wrong ? The clientele a bit old for you?

What's wrong ? The clientele a bit old for you?
    It was the prohibition of hard drugs that put me off.