Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gillingham tickets not on sale on the day, only until 1pm Friday

edited October 2016 in General Charlton
Tickets for Charlton’s local derby against Gillingham on Saturday, October 22nd will NOT be available to buy from Priestfield Stadium on the day of the game.

Gillingham confirmed as such to the club on Thursday morning and supporters still wishing to attend the match have until 1pm on Friday to get their tickets.

We have been handed a full allocation of 2,800 seats for the game, with around 2,100 of them already having been purchased.

Tickets are priced at £16 adults and over 65s, £11 under 18s, while under 12s are free when bought alongside an adult. Additional under 12 tickets can be bought alongside adults for £6 per ticket.

We have also been given a number of ambulant disabled spaces and access to six wheelchair bays, which are priced at the relevant age category and include a free helper.

Tickets are available to buy in person from The Valley or by phone on 03330 14 44 44. They are not being sold online.

All supporters on the club’s database are eligible to buy for Saturday’s game.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-football-club-tickets-gillingham-3373695.aspx#gHK1ZG6R7ok5mh35.99Ticket Office 03330 14 44 44

Comments

• I'd be amazed if you turned up on the day without one and couldn't get in (unless it's sold out!)
  • Not true, at are game against Oxford they were only selling tickets on the day in the home areas to season ticket holders, members and those with a previous record of purchase, I know I turned up and tried to buy a ticket.
  • msomerton said:

Not true, at are game against Oxford they were only selling tickets on the day in the home areas to season ticket holders, members and those with a previous record of purchase, I know I turned up and tried to buy a ticket.

That's because the away end sold out in advance.
  • We havent sold this out?
  • Hope they are available on the day as i was planning on deciding on Saturday.
  • I'd be amazed if you turned up on the day without one and couldn't get in (unless it's sold out!)

I happened to be in Leeds when Charlton were playing (sometime between 2008 and 2010) so I rocked up on the day and was turned away. Watched it on the FL show afterwards and there were loads of empty seats.
  • If anyone has a spare for sale pm please.
  • Stewart said:

No team in League 1 would turn customers away.

Just make sure you take cash and not card.

Why not take both?
  • CAFCTrev said:

We havent sold this out?

Just the 700 left
  • Sponsored links:

You can collect them from the Valley until Saturday.

You can collect them from the Valley until Saturday.
    Yeah, can't get down there.
  • edited October 2016
    Is 1pm the deadline for purchase AND collection? As in, can I ring up on the phone tomorrow morning and collect from Gillingham, or do I need to trek to Charlton tomorrow morning?

It's gone half 5 so doubt the ticket office will be much use now.
  • edited October 2016
    LuckyReds said:

Is 1pm the deadline for purchase AND collection? As in, can I ring up on the phone tomorrow morning and collect from Gillingham, or do I need to trek to Charlton tomorrow morning?

You can buy up until 1pm tomorrow but can collect on Saturday from Charlton.

I have got a spare ticket if you don't want to pay the katrien tax?
  • LuckyReds said:

Only just seen this @SouthWest_Addicks - that would be absolutely great! Is it still available? If so I'll buy you a pint and give you clubs price tomorrow before the match if thats OK?

If it's still there I'll PM you my number?
  • LuckyReds said:

LuckyReds said:

Only just seen this @SouthWest_Addicks - that would be absolutely great! Is it still available? If so I'll buy you a pint and give you clubs price tomorrow before the match if thats OK?

If it's still there I'll PM you my number?
    I dropped you a DM.
  • So how many have we actually sold??

2,300ish.

• Said no match day sales for Wolves last season, but bought ours at their ticket office before the game, no problem at all.

2,300ish.

Thought we would have easy sold this out
  • Sponsored links:

2,300ish.

Thought we would have easy sold this out
    Reading through the threads there looks like there's plenty of demand but the shower that is our ticket office is still insisting on 2 tickets per Red Card member when there's still 500 left to sell. Idiotic policy this late in the day, should go on unrestricted a week before if there's still this many left.