Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic on Spotify

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but did anyone know there is a Charlton Athletic album on Spotify. Its recordings of the fans singing various songs at various games. I added the whole album to my running play list; I cant tell you how much of a boost it gace my early morning run to suddenly hear Valley Floyd Road as sung on the terraces.

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully 'Oh South London' is on the US-only version
  • Options
    Oh South London is indeed there for the record ive got the UK Spotify. Really sad but mixing those songs into my play list adds some motivation to my workout.
  • Options
    Oh dear.
  • Options

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but did anyone know there is a Charlton Athletic album on Spotify. Its recordings of the fans singing various songs at various games. I added the whole album to my running play list; I cant tell you how much of a boost it gace my early morning run to suddenly hear Valley Floyd Road as sung on the terraces.

that must have you sprinting the pace that that is sung at!
  • Options

that must have you sprinting the pace that that is sung at!
    Ha ha not all about pace of the song but the emotions it can stir :)
  • Options
    Did the incest song make it onto the album?
  • Options
    Sladey's Got His Hat On (Hip Hip Hip Hooray) didn't make the cut it seems
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has it got the latest from Slade?

Don't blame it on the sunshine
    Don't blame it on the moonlight
    Don't blame it on good times
    Blame it on the fans
  • Options

Certainly has, its number 1 - 'the orient family.'
  • Options
    Orient?
  • Options
    iamdan said:

To be fair, they are classics..

Charge your phone FFS.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Certainly has, its number 1 - 'the orient family.'
    Great I'll download it for my kids then.
  • Options
    Is"Roland you're a cnut" on it ?
  • Options
    Are there any plans to release it on vinyl?
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Are there any plans to release it on vinyl?

If you get yourself up to slammin vinyl in bexleyheath they have the shy fx remix on white label