Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barcelona Vs Man City - BT Free to watch

Heard a rumour that BT are showing both tonights game and the Man Utd fenerbahce game tomorrow for free on freeview, Does anyone know if this means you'll be able to watch it on sky for free too or not?

Comments

• Options
    BT Sport 2 - Sky channel 414.
  • Options
    sky doesn't have the free channel I don't think, have to watch through freeview

....unless anyone can tell me what channel through sky it's on (not 414 as that's their pay one I believe)
  • Options
    Channel will likely be unscrambled for it.

• Options
    cafc4life said:

Heard a rumour that BT are showing both tonights game and the Man Utd fenerbahce game tomorrow for free on freeview, Does anyone know if this means you'll be able to watch it on sky for free too or not?

Good man - thanks for letting me know.
  • Options
    Is on Sky 414 tonight
  • Options
    Thanks cafc, although my daughters won't appreciate the clash with Dance Moms!!!!
  • Options
    Also on Virgin channel 100,Man Utd v Fenebache on same channel tomorrow.
  • Options
    Trying to watch on channel 414 on sky, but it's not working. Has anyone managed to get the picture on Sky?

• Options
    Yeah I can't get it either on sky. Even tho it says freeview
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We can't get it on Sky as well.
  • Options
    Got in on a freeview box in another room channel 59
  • Options
    Apparently it's only being shown on the BT showcase channel which is on freeview only . So why it says freeview on sky is beyond me
  • Options
    It's on sky now people
  • Options
    Working on Sky now.
  • Options
    Happy days
  • Options
    That City kit is gross. If we stay with Just Sport, I bet we'll get a version of it next season!

Weird that Aguero was rested on Saturday, but doesn't start tonight either
  • Options
    Nice game plan from Guardiola. 4-1-4-1 and pressing high in the last third. Full court press in basketball terms. They were allowing the GK to pass short to Umtiti and then squeezing very quickly. Umtiti's passing looks poor under pressure. Nolito was also giving Mascherano a few problems one-against-one.

Then Barca attacked down the right, Fernandinho on the cover fell over leaving Messi with the easiest chance of his life. 17 minutes. It's difficult to turn the game around in the Nou Camp. New game plan required.
  • Options
    I love your analysis of games.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Nice game plan from Guardiola. 4-1-4-1 and pressing high in the last third. Full court press in basketball terms. They were allowing the GK to pass short to Umtiti and then squeezing very quickly. Umtiti's passing looks poor under pressure. Nolito was also giving Mascherano a few problems one-against-one.

Then Barca attacked down the right, Fernandinho on the cover fell over leaving Messi with the easiest chance of his life. 17 minutes. It's difficult to turn the game around in the Nou Camp. New game plan required.

Can't believe he hasn't started Aguero tho. Barca will always give you chances and if you take them then they can panic. City have had the opportunities.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh how Joe Hart laughed. Bravo sent off after a wonderful pass from himself straight to the opposition.
  • Options
    That's something like 37 hat tricks for Barca from Messi!

He's done bugger all else!
  • Options
    A minor victory for Sterling, as Mathieu gets sent off for two fouls on him
  • Options
    Some of the quality at times has been comical
  • Options
    And then Neymar does that lol
  • Options

And then Neymar does that lol

I was just about to type those very same words
  • Options
    Messi is the King .
    No one better ever
  • Options
    Only watched a little bit but was it me or did the commentator keep pronouncing the stadium name as Camp Now I always thought it was more Camp Knew in pronunciation
  • Options
    I had Messi to score first and Barcelona to win 3-0, I will not sleep tonight
  • Options

Oh how Joe Hart laughed. Bravo sent off after a wonderful pass from himself straight to the opposition.

Not the first time he's done that. I've watched two Man City games this season and Bravo kept inviting unnecessary pressure by passing the ball to his teammates while the opposition players were only a few yards away. I don't know why Guardiola thinks he's a better keeper than Joe Hart.