Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Slade Must Go!

Decisions are incredible.
Only one point clear of League 2!

Comments

• Options
    I agree. We aren't going anywhere with him, but who will come in?
  • Options
    Why the fuck did he take Holmes off when we were. So in control.fuck off Slade asap.
  • Options
    Feel for the poor fans who travelled up to support us tonight.
    Only for slade to seemingly settle for the draw and with a game this Saturday playing part in his substitutions no doubt.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Carter said:

We could haul alex Ferguson out of retirement and it wouldn't make a difference with this shower of at the wheel

Fair point
  • Options
    Same mistake again and again and again, he doesn't even apologise for it and say he has learnt lessons and changed his ways.
  • Options

Same mistake again and again and again, he doesn't even apologise for it and say he has learnt lessons and changed his ways.

Fits in well with the SMT
  • Options
    Agent Slade. You'll thank him one day.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I have watched football for over 40 years and I may not be able to manage a club, but I can smell a tactically inept bottler a mile off. The problem is, managers like him should have died off when they introduced three points for a win. He won't change and we need to get the second to win a game. On Saturday we got the second when Coventry could quite easily have got an equaliser- but you will lose more points than you win playing negatively with a defence like ours.
  • Options

i agree hes not doing well enough but honestly what right minded manager who has any idea about what it takes to manage a successful football team would want to come any where near us? A change in manager is not going to fix this mess

I don't agree. We've actually got a decent 11. The squad is too small, but this line-up should piss the league. There's plenty of decent managers at L1 level who would love to have Bauer, Solly, Holmes, Magennis and Lookman at their disposal. I don't think managers look at the club in the same way we do. Look at Garry Monk at Leeds; absolute nuthouse with a guaranteed sacking in the future, but he still took the job
  • Options
    Is Slade "must go" the same as "Slade out" ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tactically inept manager but just about the only one with any relevant experience and lack of dignity willing to take the job on.
  • Options
    We need stability, Slade needs to be given time.

**For Blackpool72**

Be a nice man and not comment on this post and I will buy you a bag of peanuts with your pint on Saturday.
  • Options
    I think we all agree he's a shit manager.
    He therefore perfectly complements the excrement that currently owns and runs our club.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

We need stability, Slade needs to be given time.

If Slade appeared to be learning from his mistakes I would agree, but he's not.

I genuinely think any of the other terrible managers we've been handed by this lot (except Karel obvs) would be doing much better than Slade and promotion would be a real possibility with this group of players. That is a genuinely damning indictment of Slade, he must go.
  • Options
    he's having a dig at the fans in his press conference
  • Options
    I said it when he first come here and so far he has done nothing to change my mind. He's a third tier manager of average abilities an was second choice or less for this mob. Not good enough for my club.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

he's having a dig at the fans in his press conference

Really? Pathetic. Don't know what mirrors he's got in his house but he needs to stare into one for a while and have a word or two with himself
  • Options

He's cracking under the pressure. He's already lost some of the fans. Comments like those are only going to make things worse.

Said over and over. Can't warm to him at all. He talks and talks and delivers nothing.

This