Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

At just £1 for kids Charlton will assault you in the car park - Saturday 29th October v Chesterfield

edited October 2016 in General Charlton
Over to you target 20k.

Katrien Meire's latest idea. We have a kids zone & now we have an assault zone.

* Assaults taking place less than 2 hours before kick off will be subject to an additional £3 charge.

Comments

• And once assaulted, make sure you don't forget to pick up your certificate from Cahones that enables you to not to attend anymore
  • The Agreed Behavioural Contract to become an Assaulted By Charlton badge of honour?
  • Tony's thugs could be re-branded as either 'The Assault Gang' or 'Tiny Scrotum's Hired Goons' complete with cartoon-style caricature logos, branded clothing, nicknames and fact-files.
    Slogan: 'Have you been assaulted by them all yet?'
  • Can the kids wear North Korea flags?
  • Check spelling.
  • Using women and children as some sort of shield to protect the regime. Do the SMT get their ideas from ISIS? C***s.
  • 1StevieG said:

Using women and children as some sort of shield to protect the regime. Do the SMT get their ideas from ISIS? C***s.

They have done it for every game where there's been a protest beforehand, I think.
  • Having been a child some time ago, I've thought about having a kick about myself.
  • Just about sums up everything that's wrong with our club at the moment. Sooner or later these thugs will hurt someone and then the shit will hit the fan! Oh, 'fan', just realised wot I wrote!)