Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anti-Card

This account has popped up on Twitter

Comments

• Options
    Muggy
  • Options
    And throwing pink plastic pigs is going to help?
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

Save yours for the kids then.
  • Options
    I saw one of their tweets and it must be a wind up, or someone that's hit the drink very early today.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

And throwing pink plastic pigs is going to help us win 3-0.

Variation on a theme by Thomas Tallis.

• Options
    Sage said:

It's worrying the amount of people who still support this regime and wonder why I am protesting. Thing is Sage, when we finally get rid of the Belgians, these same people will be claiming they gave their all in the fight! Tossers, the lot of them!

I got moved from my seat by the stewards very early on and back ironically where my old season ticket seat was. All because of the apologists complaining and telling me to shut up.

Been called pathetic, mindless, honestly you think of it, I was called it today, and all I done was stand up and sing wanting Roland and Sisu out.

I hate these idiots just as much as I hate this regime. Most of them are also older, snobby people who think they're above the rest of us.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    addick05 said:

Thing is, these same tossers will claim their share of the glory when we finally get rid of the Belgians. Absolute wankers, let's hope they f**k off and watch Welling or Ebbsfleet.

Unfortunately mate, I don't seem them fucking off anytime soon. They think they're above us all and it's made me so angry the amount of abuse I got for fighting for the future of our club, whilst they sit back and think everything is rosy and hate anyone who says otherwise.
  • Options
    Sage said:

addick05 said:

Thing is, these same tossers will claim their share of the glory when we finally get rid of the Belgians. Absolute wankers, let's hope they f**k off and watch Welling or Ebbsfleet.

Unfortunately mate, I don't seem them fucking off anytime soon. They think they're above us all and it's made me so angry the amount of abuse I got for fighting for the future of our club, whilst they sit back and think everything is rosy and hate anyone who says otherwise.
    I wonder how many of them went through the exile years and the return to The Valley ... they probably would have demanded to stay at Selhurst Park
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Sage said:

addick05 said:

I wonder how many of them went through the exile years and the return to The Valley ... they probably would have demanded to stay at Selhurst Park
    This one couple behind me claim they have been going for 50 years, yet they are so blinded it's scary. I have no doubt they probably feel we would've been better staying at Selhurst.
  • Options
    Oi I'm anti card
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    On that note haven't from Henners this afternoon, I hope that he hasn't really been held hostage #freehenryirving
  • Options
    Can we sink this, it's embarrassing.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

On that note haven't from Henners this afternoon, I hope that he hasn't really been held hostage #freehenryirvjng

Like what you did there (Before editing)... You gave Henry his North Korean name...
  • Options
    We had a gentleman sitting in the row behind us who tried grabbing my arm as we were throwing the pigs. I threw them anyway. He told us to get out and not come back. Of course we ignored that too. Every time there was a chant against Roland he got angry. Best to just not engage these people. They want to get a rise out of you!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We had a gentleman sitting in the row behind us who tried grabbing my arm as we were throwing the pigs. I threw them anyway. He told us to get out and not come back. Of course we ignored that too. Every time there was a chant against Roland he got angry. Best to just not engage these people. They want to get a rise out of you!

You should have thrown him on the pitch.

Bloke sounds like a total wanker.
  • Options

RedChaser said:

On that note haven't from Henners this afternoon, I hope that he hasn't really been held hostage #freehenryirvjng

Like what you did there (Before editing)... You gave Henry his North Korean name...
    Poxy predictatext always gives me grief
  • Options

Exactly the same type of guy who was giving me abuse all game, even when I was sitting and watching, totally ignoring him, yet he kept going on. Grabbed my arm (didn't even a throw a pig) and kept pushing me when I was sitting down. 3 times my age and apparently I am the pathetic one.
  • Options
    Don't give people the recognition they want
  • Options
    Sage said:

Exactly the same type of guy who was giving me abuse all game, even when I was sitting and watching, totally ignoring him, yet he kept going on. Grabbed my arm (didn't even a throw a pig) and kept pushing me when I was sitting down. 3 times my age and apparently I am the pathetic one.
    You're a much,much calmer person than I am.
    If someone, no matter how old even touched me today I'd of lost my head.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Don't give people the recognition they want

Here, this was taken before I got moved to my new seats, but the people I am talking about is the older couple on the right hand side of the picture, third row from bottom, older man with white hair is the one who gave me constant abuse all game. I used to sit next to them for years, know their names but they have shown they think they're above everyone and is fairly patronising, especially when I am just voice my opinion about wanting Roland out by standing up. The only time I may have seemed rude is when I am sticking up for myself, like anyone else would.

Plus, the man between the N and D in the sign sat behind me last season. Constantly giving abuse to me and my girlfriend, calling us all the names under the sun, pushing me, getting in my face and telling me to never come back.

I know what you're saying about the recognition, and totally understand it. However, it's these people who are helping to ruin the club, they deserve to be shamed after what they have done to me, my girlfriend and the others around them.
  • Options
    Sink please!
  • Options
    Did it really kick off after the game? i never saw anything or heard anything but someone on another forum said it did.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

Yes it seemed to do the trick.

3-0 win, we usually win when we protest.

If Meire was still in any doubt as to whether the fans wanted her & RD, I think she got her answer.
  • Options

This account has popped up on Twitter

OAndyHunt who was banned from here recently would be my guess. Signed off with a first name of Edward on most of his last comments