Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bromley Addicks with KM tomorrow?

Please somebody film it...

Comments

• Are you in attendance Mr @Henry Irving ? ;)
  • Just take a hammer and smash squirrel in the face

No, I won't be doing that.
  • Ask her how our present league position tallies up with learning from their mistakes
  • Can you ask KM what cabbles was really like in bed :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Would you are Katrien what is her favourite colour. Thanks
  • Dazzler21 said:

Just take a hammer and smash squirrel in the face

Erm that is a bit OTT.

Ask her how our present league position tallies up with learning from their mistakes

Better I guess...
    Sorry she brings out the worst in me: )

Who?
  • He means cobblers

Who?
    Sorry babbles
  • Sponsored links:

• Best of luck @Henry Irving I doubt you'll get straight articulate answers (she's not intelligent enough) but I'm sure you will challenge her appropriately and not go down the East Kent Addicks route of brown-nosing and paying her lip service.

We'd all obviously appreciate an update over the weekend. Cheers

I will try to update and if I have time and phone battery life I'll tweet on @benhayes77 Avoid any other twitter troll accounts pretending to be me.
    Now following @benhayes77
  • edited October 2016
    Katrien and the Henry making Waves.

A Transcript of the CEO opening Gambit to Mr H Irving 15/10/16.
    as supplied by agent Deep throat in the car park.

"Do You Want Crying"

So long now
    Since you walked and left me
    Why did your feelings grow cold?
    Don't you think you need me as CEO?

Why am i called squirrel face ?
    I feel i can't reach you now
    I hear your voice, it's saying bye bye Daisy
    I count my teardrops as they fall

Do you want crying?
    Look, I'm crying
    Do you want crying?
    Oh, oh, oh no Patience
    You've got me crying
    You've got me crying
    Do you want crying?

So long now
    Since you walked and left me Crying at Sparrows lane
    and screamed at me from the touchline against Burnley
    Why did your support grow cold?
    Don't you think you need me as CEO?

Do you want crying?
    Look, I'm crying
    Do you want crying?
    Oh, oh, oh no Patience
    You've got me crying
    You've got me crying
    Do you want crying?
    Oh, oh, oh, no patience
    Do you want crying?
    Look, I'm crying
    Do you want crying?

• Does this mean Bromley addicks are excused from pre match march and protests?

I don't think Katy will be looking forward to tomorrows meeting but I don't think she will say anything encouraging to our course.
    Probably get some sort of presentation followed by a dance around questions asked with little time to nail down any real facts. Which will just confirm to us what we already know about this mob.
  • Best of luck @Henry Irving I doubt you'll get straight articulate answers (she's not intelligent enough) but I'm sure you will challenge her appropriately and not go down the East Kent Addicks route of brown-nosing and paying her lip service.

I will try to update and if I have time and phone battery life I'll tweet on @benhayes77 Avoid any other twitter troll accounts pretending to be me.
  • Does this mean Bromley addicks are excused from pre match march and protests?

I don't think Katy will be looking forward to tomorrows meeting but I don't think she will say anything encouraging to our course.
    Probably get some sort of presentation followed by a dance around questions asked with little time to nail down any real facts. Which will just confirm to us what we already know about this mob.

Some of us might choose to do both although I'm going to hear The Lark Ascending at the Cadogan Hall in the evening so won't be joining the fun and games afterwards.
  • Isn't it best heard in a field?
  • Isn't it best heard in a field?

Cadogan Hall has a very high ceiling.
  • Can you ask her to sign up to Plenty of Fish or BeNaughty or something instead of Tinder? Let her know she can post nudes on there :smiley:

Appreciate that. Thank you